What is the phone number for the 24 Hour Fitness facility?
- Phone numbers for 24 Hour Fitness Contact’s customer care are +1(800)-432-6348 and +1(925)-543-3100 (you may contact either number by clicking on it).
- 1 Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 2 How many times a day can I go to Anytime Fitness?
- 3 How much does it cost for Anytime Fitness?
- 4 How much is it for a week at Anytime Fitness?
- 5 Which is the cheapest gym to join?
- 6 Can under 18 go to gym?
- 7 Who is the owner of Anytime Fitness?
- 8 What services does Anytime Fitness offer?
- 9 Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 10 Is Anytime Fitness a lock in contract?
- 11 How do I freeze my Anytime Fitness membership?
- 12 How long is the free trial at Anytime Fitness?
- 13 How much does F45 cost?
- 14 How much does plus fitness cost?
Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Teens aged 16 and 17 are permitted to join Anytime Fitness clubs with the approval of a parent or guardian, provided that they agree to a series of strict rules meant to ensure the safety of everyone in the club (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Fit n Fast accepts 14-17-year-olds as members, but they must have a parent or guardian sign the membership agreement.
How many times a day can I go to Anytime Fitness?
Each member is permitted to make a single reservation each day. If you require another visit, please talk with your club staff, as they may be able to manually organize another appointment for you.
How much does it cost for Anytime Fitness?
3. Anytime Fitness is a program that is available at any time. The cost of joining is $99, with an access card costing an additional $69.95. Cost of membership: Starting at $67.95 per month for an individual.
How much is it for a week at Anytime Fitness?
It will cost you between $14.98 and $20.95 a week to be a member of Anytime Fitness, with costs varying depending on your region and how long you commit to being a member. Pricing in rural locations and if you commit to a longer period of time tends to be lower than in metropolitan suburbs and if you sign up for a pay as you go contract, as an example of this.
Which is the cheapest gym to join?
Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.
Can under 18 go to gym?
Restriction on Participant’s Age Some gyms do not accept anybody under the age of 18, while others, such as national franchises such as 24 Hour Fitness, allow kids between the ages of 12 and 17. In certain gyms, you may be required to sign in with an adult, but in others, you may be permitted to come and go as you like without an adult’s supervision.
Who is the owner of Anytime Fitness?
If you need to change a key fob, contact your home club directly. They will be able to update the key fob’s security access and assist you in obtaining a replacement key fob. The cost of replacing varies based on the club, however most will charge a nominal fee for the privilege of doing so.
What services does Anytime Fitness offer?
Is Anytime Fitness equipped with what I’m looking for?
- Cardiovascular, strength, free weights, functional training, and group fitness courses are among the basic amenities available, as are personal trainers, private bathrooms, and showers. Physical fitness consultations and evaluations are available at Anytime Fitness (services vary by location).
Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
accompanied by an adult member. Anytime Fitness: Age 13 and older. YMCA: Children under the age of 14 who have completed orientation are permitted to use the facility without a parent’s permission.
Is Anytime Fitness a lock in contract?
Putting Your Membership On Hold: Generally speaking, you can ‘freeze’ your Agreement twice in a 12-month period for a total of up to three months for both periods combined. If we agree, you may freeze your Agreement for a longer period of time for travel, medical, or hardship reasons, but you must provide us with confirmation of your reasons.
How do I freeze my Anytime Fitness membership?
You have the option to freeze your Anytime Fitness membership for up to three months at any point during the year. You’ll need to get in touch with the club that you’re a member of in order to do so. Access to contact information may be acquired by visiting the Anytime Fitness website and utilizing the club finder.
How long is the free trial at Anytime Fitness?
“Try us for free*” and “7-day free trial” and “10-day free trial” and “14-day free trial” are all examples of phrases that appear on our website. These specials are only available at the clubs that have agreed to participate. Unless otherwise indicated in writing by the participating club, the Try Us for Free offer is available for a maximum of 7 consecutive days from the first day of use.
How much does F45 cost?
F45 Training Expenses When you first join up for an F45 membership, it will cost you between $65 and $66 every week. The price of your subscription will be decreased to $60 per week if you sign up for a 6-month membership. Unless otherwise stated, these rates are for fixed-term contracts only, not for pay as you go service.
How much does plus fitness cost?
How much does a membership at Plus Fitness cost per month? Because Plus Fitness is a franchise, membership pricing may differ from one location to the next. A normal Plus Fitness membership starts at roughly $15.95 per week, and there is no obligation to sign a long-term commitment with the facility. 5