What is the cost of Anytime Fitness on a monthly basis?
- So, what exactly is the cost of an Anytime Fitness membership? Costs vary according on location and membership level, however the majority of Anytime Fitness memberships cost roughly $36.50 per month on average. A single monthly membership at certain places costs as low as $30 per month, while others charge as much as $44 (or $39 per month if you join up for a year) at others.
- 1 What does Anytime Fitness provide?
- 2 What is the cost of Anytime Fitness?
- 3 Does Anytime Fitness give you access to all gyms?
- 4 Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 5 Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 6 Which is the cheapest gym to join?
- 7 Can a 15 year old join Anytime Fitness?
- 8 Does Anytime Fitness have a women’s section?
- 9 Can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
- 10 Does Anytime Fitness have lock in contracts?
- 11 Where does Anytime Fitness get their equipment?
- 12 Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
- 13 Can under 18 go to gym?
- 14 At what age should we start gym?
What does Anytime Fitness provide?
Is Anytime Fitness equipped with what I’m looking for?
- Cardiovascular, strength, free weights, functional training, and group fitness courses are among the basic amenities available, as are personal trainers, private bathrooms, and showers. Physical fitness consultations and evaluations are available at Anytime Fitness (services vary by location).
What is the cost of Anytime Fitness?
3. Anytime Fitness is a program that is available at any time. The cost of joining is $99, with an access card costing an additional $69.95. Cost of membership: Starting at $67.95 per month for an individual.
Does Anytime Fitness give you access to all gyms?
After 30 days of membership, you will be able to use any of the hundreds of gyms that we have throughout the world. If you are visiting another gym, we recommend that you first check with your home gym to ensure that your anywhere access has been activated.
Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Teens aged 16 and 17 are permitted to join Anytime Fitness clubs with the approval of a parent or guardian, provided that they agree to a series of strict rules meant to ensure the safety of everyone in the club (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Fit n Fast accepts 14-17-year-olds as members, but they must have a parent or guardian sign the membership agreement.
Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
accompanied by an adult member. Anytime Fitness: Age 13 and older. YMCA: Children under the age of 14 who have completed orientation are permitted to use the facility without a parent’s permission.
Which is the cheapest gym to join?
Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.
Can a 15 year old join Anytime Fitness?
However, while there is no defined age limit, each of our Anytime Fitness facilities must abide by the laws of the state in which it is located regarding age requirements and limits. Check with your local gym to find out what their age restrictions are in your area.
Does Anytime Fitness have a women’s section?
Our women’s only area is fully equipped with cardio and weight equipment, as well as hosting some wonderful weekly courses that are all provided at no cost to members.
Can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness offers a seven-day cooling-off period after signing up. If you want to terminate your membership, you’ll need to do the following: Review your Membership Agreement before contacting your local club. Remember to pay close attention to the unique cancellation policy applicable to your state. Visit your local club and adhere to its rules and regulations.
Does Anytime Fitness have lock in contracts?
Putting Your Membership On Hold: Generally speaking, you can ‘freeze’ your Agreement twice in a 12-month period for a total of up to three months for both periods combined. If we agree, you may freeze your Agreement for a longer period of time for travel, medical, or hardship reasons, but you must provide us with confirmation of your reasons.
Where does Anytime Fitness get their equipment?
The idea was discussed with Precor Vice President of Marketing Doug Johns, who stated that “Precor is a leading supplier of equipment to Anytime Fitness every year and we have worked with hundreds of franchisees to launch their clubs.”
Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
Teens under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult while registering. Teens under the age of 18 can work out on their own once a parent or guardian has signed a waiver authorizing them to do so.
Can under 18 go to gym?
Restriction on Participant’s Age Some gyms do not accept anybody under the age of 18, while others, such as national franchises such as 24 Hour Fitness, allow kids between the ages of 12 and 17. In certain gyms, you may be required to sign in with an adult, but in others, you may be permitted to come and go as you like without an adult’s supervision.
At what age should we start gym?
However, if you are serious about hitting the gym, you must be at least 14 to 15 years old. You should avoid heavy lifting and instead focus on body weight exercises, yoga, and other forms of exercise. If you wish to start lifting weights, you should start with modest weights because your bones are still developing at this point.