Unrestricted guest privileges – The chance to bring a friend with you to every workout session at no additional charge! During the next 100 enrollments this week, we will include this fantastic feature as part of our top membership, which will cost $19.95. (Normally, this is only available with our $29.95 subscription).
- If you have a peak membership ($29.95), Crunch Fitness provides unlimited guest privileges, which means you have the chance to bring a buddy with you every time you train for free. Is it possible to cancel Crunch Fitness at any time?
- 1 Can you bring a guest to any crunch?
- 2 Does crunch offer guest passes?
- 3 Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
- 4 How old do you have to be to get a membership at Crunch?
- 5 Is Crunch Fitness a contract?
- 6 Does Crunch Fitness have an annual fee?
- 7 Does Crunch Fitness ask for ID?
- 8 Can 14 year olds go to the gym?
- 9 How do I quit Crunch Fitness?
- 10 How many guests can you bring to crunch?
- 11 Can I wear a sports bra to Crunch Fitness?
- 12 Does crunch have family memberships?
Can you bring a guest to any crunch?
Each member is permitted to bring one (1) visitor (a local resident) each 24 hour period, subject to the type of membership they have.
Does crunch offer guest passes?
Request a guest pass on crunch.com for the location of your choice, and we’ll send you an email with information on special discounts.
Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
What age does my child need to be in order to obtain a Crunch Membership? Children must be at least 14 years old in order to exercise in the main section of Crunch. While their parents are working out, everyone aged 13 and under is welcome to hang out with our Super-Sitters.
How old do you have to be to get a membership at Crunch?
With our Peak and Peak Results subscriptions, you may get free Kid’s Crunch childcare (with certain limits). What is the bare minimum age to join a fitness center? As long as you are over the age of 14, you are eligible to become a member. To participate in online activities, you must be at least 18 years old.
Is Crunch Fitness a contract?
When it comes to contracts, Crunch provides month-to-month agreements, which is ideal for folks who aren’t sure how long they will be able to commit to a fitness program. Although this price is only available to customers in specific places, some locales provide a $9.95 month-to-month subscription with no obligation for consumers in select areas.
Does Crunch Fitness have an annual fee?
What is the cost of the crunch yearly fee? Crunch Fitness charges a $49.99 yearly membership fee.
Does Crunch Fitness ask for ID?
When we gather personally identifiable information for the purpose of membership inquiry, we tell users that they must be at least 18 years old or have parental approval before providing us with any personally identifying information.
Can 14 year olds go to the gym?
Yes, but only under the supervision of an adult. If a 14-year-old is an athlete, going to the gym is a particularly fantastic idea for them. A 14-year-old should only go to the gym under the supervision of an adult or with the assistance of a personal trainer. Many gyms do not allow anyone under the age of 16 to work out unless they are accompanied by an adult at all times.
How do I quit Crunch Fitness?
The following are the simple procedures to terminate your Crunch Gym membership and Subscription:
- Call (866) 428-9664 to speak with a representative. Input the phone number from which you’re making the call. Give the agent your account number and tell them you want to discontinue your subscription.
How many guests can you bring to crunch?
Members of the Peak and Summit levels are permitted to invite one guest to each visit. It is necessary for both the Member and the Guest to come and depart at the same time. Once a member has registered a swipe to enter the club, they are not permitted to bring in any further guests. Guests must be over the age of 18 and not be a current Crunch member to be admitted to the club.
Can I wear a sports bra to Crunch Fitness?
To which the question was originally answered: Can I go to the gym in just a sports bra? The answer is yes; you may wear whatever you want as long as it is within reason.
Does crunch have family memberships?
Is Crunch Fitness thinking about starting a family? Crunch Fitness is offering up to 67 percent off on a one-month or three-month individual or family membership at a discounted price.