1 Reset your Lintelek fitness tracker to its factory settings.
- Activate the VeryFitPro app
- Select User
- Select System Settings
- Select Restart Device.
- Your fitness tracker must already be connected to the internet. Setup Instructions for Your Lintelek Fitness Tracker 1 Restart the device Rebooting the device will reset it and should address any difficulties that may have arisen. Launch the VeryFitPro application. Select User from the drop-down menu. Select System Settings from the drop-down menu. To restart the device, press the Restart Device button. If you’re still experiencing problems, try using the VeryFitPro app to see if it helps. My problem was addressed once I rebooted my computer.
- 1 How do I reset my fitness tracker?
- 2 How do I factory reset my VeryFitPro?
- 3 How do I change the date and time on my Lintelek fitness tracker?
- 4 How do I sync my Lintelek fitness tracker?
- 5 How do I reset the fitness app on my iphone?
- 6 How do I reset my Letsfit?
- 7 Why is my VeryFitPro not working?
- 8 How do you set up a Lintelek smart watch?
- 9 Is Lintelek a good brand?
- 10 Does Lintelek tracker track sleep?
- 11 How do I connect my VeryFitPro to my new phone?
- 12 How long does Lintelek battery last?
How do I reset my fitness tracker?
Three times within four seconds, click the button on your charging cord, momentarily stopping between presses, and you’re done. The button is located at the other end of the charging cable, which is connected to your computer through a USB cable. This occurs when you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, indicating that the tracker has been reset to its default settings. 4.
How do I factory reset my VeryFitPro?
The VeryFitPro App may be used to “unbind” the device when the Lintelek smart bracelet and the VeryFitPro App are both linked (your bracelet). It will reset all of the settings to their factory defaults.
How do I change the date and time on my Lintelek fitness tracker?
It is only necessary to update your phone’s time setting to 12 hours or 24 hours format if you wish to switch to a different time zone format. After that, connect the watch to the app in order to sync the data. To sync the data, drag the “Homepage” interface down to the bottom of the screen.
How do I sync my Lintelek fitness tracker?
How to Sync a Lintelek Fitness Tracker with a Smartphone
- Install the VeryFitPro app from your mobile device’s app store or marketplace by searching for it there. After that, the VeryFitPro app will begin the process of looking for your Lintelek device. To finish the pairing procedure, follow the on-screen directions.
How do I reset the fitness app on my iphone?
Select the My Watch tab, then Privacy > Reset Fitness Calibration Data from the drop-down menu.
How do I reset my Letsfit?
To reset fitness calibration data, go to the My Watch tab, then Privacy > Reset Fitness Calibration Data in the menu bar.
Why is my VeryFitPro not working?
Unbinding the device (go to Device from the VeryFitPro home page and scroll down to and select Unbind), resetting my network settings on my phone (for Android, go to Settings > Network Settings and follow the prompts – go to Settings > Network Settings and follow the prompts for iPhone), and then rebinding the device solved my pairing issue.
How do you set up a Lintelek smart watch?
Connect the USB cable to the USB port on your computer. Remove the fitness tracker’s face from the band in order to reveal the USB port on the back.
- Extend the bottom portion of the band down and away from the watch face. Remove the watch face from the upper band by pulling it down and away from the band. Alternatively, flip the watch face over to uncover the USB port connections.
Is Lintelek a good brand?
The Lintelek ID115HR is a straightforward fitness tracker that is far from ideal yet does not come at a high price. It received one of the lowest ratings of the entire group, although it will do the most fundamental duties if this is the only model available within your budget.
Does Lintelek tracker track sleep?
Tracks your sleep time automatically and provides a thorough analysis of the data. Accurately track all-day activities such as steps, distance, calories burnt, active time, and sleep status; after the exercise, you can read the sports data report on the app. All-Day Activity Tracking
How do I connect my VeryFitPro to my new phone?
Using the ID107 smart watch to sync with an Android phone
- Veryfit 2.0 application is downloaded.
- The application is launched.
- Search for the watch on the app.
- Connect the watch to an Android phone. Create a customized profile for yourself. Disconnect the watch from the Android mobile.
How long does Lintelek battery last?
After being completely charged, the battery power of this tracker can typically sustain 5-10 days of standby operation.