24 Hour Fitness no longer accepts membership certificates acquired from Costco, according to the company. Costco has requested that you return your certificate.
To get started, do the following:
- Search for your selected location under the “Gyms Near Me” drop-down option, or just click here. Select “Join Now” from the drop-down menu. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish your transaction.
Is it possible to use a membership certificate obtained from Costco at 24 Hour Fitness?
- 24 Hour Fitness no longer accepts membership certificates acquired from Costco, according to the company. Costco has requested that you return your certificate. By completing the procedures outlined below, we hope you will consider enrolling in another membership with us.
- 1 Can you use Costco 24 Hour Fitness more than once?
- 2 Does Costco still do gym memberships?
- 3 Can I bring a guest to 24 Hour Fitness?
- 4 How do I cancel my 24 Hour Fitness membership at Costco?
- 5 Is a 24 Hour Fitness membership worth it?
- 6 Why does 24 Hour Fitness charge twice?
- 7 How much is 24 Hour Fitness a month?
- 8 How do I contact 24 Hour Fitness?
- 9 How much does it cost to add a person to 24 Hour Fitness?
- 10 How long can I freeze my 24 Hour Fitness account?
- 11 Can you cancel 24 Hour Fitness over the phone?
- 12 How can I get out of my 24 Hour Fitness contract?
- 13 What happens if you don’t renew your Costco membership?
- 14 Does Costco revoke membership?
Can you use Costco 24 Hour Fitness more than once?
Costco memberships can be purchased as many times as the customer desires. This product is available for purchase right now and will be activated a year from now. It is available for purchase and activation online. You only need to go into any club and set up your cardless check-in procedure from there (ie fingerprint scan).
Does Costco still do gym memberships?
Additionally, Costco can assist you in saving money on your gym membership, in addition to food, petrol, and other home supplies. Spa and gym membership discounts are available through the company’s partnership with other businesses. If you’re a new Costco member, you can get a two-year subscription to 24-Hour Fitness for $399.99, which is a significant savings.
Can I bring a guest to 24 Hour Fitness?
Yes. 24 Hour Fitness invites members to bring friends and family to the gym with them so that they may work out together. You may pick up a free 3-day guest pass at your local club or by visiting this website. Alternatively, if you’d like to bring a friend with you every time you work out, inquire about adding a Buddy Pass to your existing membership.
How do I cancel my 24 Hour Fitness membership at Costco?
For further information, contact our Member Services Center at 1-800-774-2678.
Is a 24 Hour Fitness membership worth it?
A membership at 24 Hour Fitness is well worth the money. It is an excellent gym for powerlifters and weightlifters due to the presence of high-quality barbells and bumper plates in the facility. Because of the huge number of machines and equipment, it is also beneficial for bodybuilders and anybody who just wants to maintain their fitness.
Why does 24 Hour Fitness charge twice?
According to reports, the gym continued to collect fees from its members while closing all 430 of its locations around the country, as well as in 140 towns throughout California. These fees, according to the allegations, were charged automatically to credit or debit cards that were already on file in connection with the clients’ accounts.
How much is 24 Hour Fitness a month?
Dues as little as $9.99 per month are available. Pay the $99.99 starting fee, as well as the first and final months’ dues. Choose one or more places. There are certain restrictions.
How do I contact 24 Hour Fitness?
Toll-free number: (800) 432-6348 Contacting 24 Hour Fitness /: How do I get in touch with 24 Hour Fitness? What is the most affordable gym membership? Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.
How much does it cost to add a person to 24 Hour Fitness?
Do you want to persuade your relatives and friends to become members of the club? Add a family member to your monthly payment membership for $0 in initiation fees and just $29.99 in monthly dues per person per month. Keep Fit All-Club Sport membership gives you access to over 350 clubs, while Keep Fit One-Club Sport membership is $26.99 a month and gives you access to one club.
How long can I freeze my 24 Hour Fitness account?
Are you interested in recruiting relatives and friends to become members of the club? A family member can become a member with a monthly payment membership for $0 initiation charge and just $29.99 in monthly dues. Access to over 350 clubs is included with the Keep Fit All-Club Sport membership, which costs $26.99 per month. The Keep Fit One-Club Sport membership is $26.99 per month.
Can you cancel 24 Hour Fitness over the phone?
5002 Member Services can be reached between the hours of 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. 800.432.6348 PT 800.432.6348 You can cancel your membership at any time. Monday through Friday: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Toll-free: 866.308.8179 Send a letter to 24 Hour Fitness Member Services PO Box 2689 Carlsbad, California 92018 Locate a Club My24 Account…
How can I get out of my 24 Hour Fitness contract?
How to cancel your membership at 24 Hour Fitness
- request to connect with a customer care representative
- verify your account details
- request urgent contract termination
- Inquire about receiving a refund for the percentage of your monthly charge that has been utilized.
What happens if you don’t renew your Costco membership?
Answer: Costco automatically retroactively renews your membership to the day it expired, rather than the date you actually renewed your membership. In other words, you’re paying for a membership that you didn’t and couldn’t use since you can’t get your discounted items past the checkout unless you have a valid membership.
Does Costco revoke membership?
“Members who are dissatisfied with Costco items may be entitled to a refund of their membership fees and cancellation of their membership agreement. Additionally, memberships may be revoked if the Member Privileges and Conditions are violated, as described above “Costco confirmed this to Business Insider through a spokeswoman.