A membership to LA Fitness is not cheap, so how much does it cost?
- The cost of a LA Fitness Fitness membership is highly dependent on your location as well as the type of membership you choose to purchase. The initiation charge can range from $0 to $99, depending on the current deal being offered, but the monthly membership fee is around $25 for a single club or $29 per month if you wanted to access all LA Fitness locations.
- 1 What is the cheapest membership for LA Fitness?
- 2 How can I get a free LA Fitness membership?
- 3 Are LA Fitness prices negotiable?
- 4 How do I get my LA Fitness initiation fee waived?
- 5 Can a 12 year old go to LA Fitness?
- 6 Is LA Fitness changing its name?
- 7 Can you go to LA Fitness twice a day?
- 8 How much is LA Fitness guest privileges?
- 9 Does my LA Fitness membership include a guest?
- 10 Why do gyms have initiation fees?
- 11 Does Costco offer gym membership?
- 12 How do I use a promo code for LA Fitness?
- 13 What does single club access mean LA Fitness?
What is the cheapest membership for LA Fitness?
The most affordable LA Fitness subscription.
- Invoices for monthly (one club access) are $29.49 plus $ 99.99 for the initial charge
- invoices for monthly (unlimited club access) are $34.49 plus $ 99.99 for the initial price.
How can I get a free LA Fitness membership?
Make your way inside the clubs and claim your Free Three-Day Pass for you and a buddy!
- Admission to the facility is contingent on the presentation of a current photo identification card (including birth date). It is required that a fitness analysis be completed and that the guest attend an orientation with a membership counselor before utilizing a pass.
Are LA Fitness prices negotiable?
Gym contracts, on the other hand, are completely negotiable. It’s more than feasible to barter for a reduced fee or sign-up incentive with a new gym, according to J.R. Duren, a personal finance columnist at Highya.com who conducted research on gyms and has firsthand experience bargaining with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, among others. 5
How do I get my LA Fitness initiation fee waived?
With current LA Fitness gym deals, you can join for as little as $1 a day. Furthermore, while the initiation charge (which used to be $99 per person) is frequently the most expensive price for new members, the fee is eliminated if you simply want admission to a single club location of your choosing.
Can a 12 year old go to LA Fitness?
Members must be at least 16 years old (or at least 13 years old if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian), sign the membership agreement, and pay the first and last months’ dues, as well as any fees for additional services purchased (if any), as well as any initiation fee or down payment, as specified on the membership agreement, in order to become members.
Is LA Fitness changing its name?
We are thrilled to announce the debut of our new Esporta Fitness concept, which will operate under the umbrella of clubs owned by LA Fitness Corporation. With effect from January 1, 2020, we will be rebranding 17 of our LA Fitness facilities in the greater Phoenix region as Esporta Fitness locations.
Can you go to LA Fitness twice a day?
Exercising twice a day might be useful for those who are really fit, but it is vital to spread out your exercises to avoid overtraining. Allow at least four to six hours between exercises in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Yes
How much is LA Fitness guest privileges?
Adding guest pass privileges to your account for an extra $20/month + relevant tax can be done at the time of sign-up for the club. For the remainder of your subscription, you will be able to bring in up to two different friends every day, or the same buddy every day.
Does my LA Fitness membership include a guest?
If you have these rights, you are permitted to invite two visitors to the club with you under the following conditions: You must accompany your guest at all times. A medical and injury release form must be completed and signed by the visitor each time they utilize the club’s facilities. The guest is required to adhere to all applicable laws and regulations.
Why do gyms have initiation fees?
Money. Gyms charge initiation fees, in part, because they expect you to learn that working out is difficult and that your objectives won’t be achieved quickly, which will lead to you quitting before you ever get started. They don’t want you to give up your job.
Does Costco offer gym membership?
Additionally, Costco can assist you in saving money on your gym membership, in addition to food, petrol, and other home supplies. Spa and gym membership discounts are available through the company’s partnership with other businesses. If you’re a new Costco member, you can get a two-year subscription to 24-Hour Fitness for $399.99, which is a significant savings.
How do I use a promo code for LA Fitness?
Costco can assist you in saving money on your gym membership in addition to food, petrol, and home products. Spa and gym membership discounts are available through the company’s partnerships with other businesses.. New Costco members may get a two-year subscription to 24-Hour Fitness for $399.99 if they join before the end of the current fiscal year.
What does single club access mean LA Fitness?
A Single Club membership gives you access to any LA Fitness club in your area, regardless of where you signed up. A Multi-Club membership that provides access to several clubs within the state, including clubs outside of the state.