Anytime Fitness memberships are available at a variety of price points.
- Fees and benefits associated with Anytime Fitness membership. The cost of an Anytime Fitness membership may vary depending on the type of membership you apply for and where you live, but it is typically $30 to $35 per month with a $49.99 activation charge. The membership charge at other clubs, on the other hand, is $39 for a 12 month membership and $44 for a single monthly membership.
- 1 How much does it cost for Anytime Fitness?
- 2 How can I get into Anytime Fitness without a key?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym membership?
- 4 Can a 15 year old join Anytime Fitness?
- 5 Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 6 Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 7 How much does a gym membership cost?
- 8 How old do you have to be to go to Planet Fitness?
- 9 Does Planet Fitness have free weights?
- 10 Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
- 11 Can a 13 year old go to the gym alone?
- 12 How old do you have to be to work out at workout anytime?
How much does it cost for Anytime Fitness?
3. Anytime Fitness is a program that is available at any time. The cost of joining is $99, with an access card costing an additional $69.95. Cost of membership: Starting at $67.95 per month for an individual.
How can I get into Anytime Fitness without a key?
If you have misplaced your key fob, please notify your home club as soon as possible. Your home club will assist you in obtaining a new key, with the knowledge that a replacement Fob key price will be charged. In addition, the club will help you in upgrading the security access on your fob key.
What is the cheapest gym membership?
Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.
Can a 15 year old join Anytime Fitness?
However, while there is no set age limit, each of our Anytime Fitness locations must abide by the laws of the state in which it is located regarding age requirements and restrictions. Check with your local gym to find out what their age restrictions are in your area.
Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Teens aged 16 and 17 are permitted to join Anytime Fitness clubs with the approval of a parent or guardian, provided that they agree to a series of strict rules meant to ensure the safety of everyone in the club (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Fit n Fast accepts 14-17-year-olds as members, but they must have a parent or guardian sign the membership agreement.
Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
accompanied by an adult member. Anytime Fitness: Age 13 and older. YMCA: Children under the age of 14 who have completed orientation are permitted to use the facility without a parent’s permission.
How much does a gym membership cost?
Using data from 16 major gym chains around the country, we discovered that the average monthly cost of a gym membership to get the advantages of exercise in 2021 will be $37.71. Prices vary as well, depending on the level of membership; lower-tier memberships cost $31.00, while higher-tier memberships cost $44.42 (plus tax and fees).
How old do you have to be to go to Planet Fitness?
Members between the ages of 13 and 14 are required to be accompanied by a parent or adult when exercising. Members between the ages of 15 and 17 must have a signed waiver from a parent or guardian on file in order to participate. Important: Unless they are accompanying their parent or guardian, guests using the PF Black Card® must be at least 18 years old and in possession of an acceptable photo ID.
Does Planet Fitness have free weights?
They include a rack of dumbbells that may be used as free weights, but they do not have a power rack, which is a great feature. Planet Fitness will not be a good choice for individuals who enjoy performing squats and bench presses with bigger weights. In lieu of these free weights, Planet Fitness does provide the use of a Smith Machine, which may be found here.
Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
Teens under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult while registering. Teens under the age of 18 can work out on their own once a parent or guardian has signed a waiver authorizing them to do so.
Can a 13 year old go to the gym alone?
Kids 13 and above can utilize the Strength Cardio area without the supervision of an adult, but they must still complete an orientation session first. Gyms- Children under the age of ten are permitted to use the gyms with a parent. Kids between the ages of 10 and 12 can use the gym without a parent personally overseeing them, but they must have a parent present in the facility.
How old do you have to be to work out at workout anytime?
We target persons who are at least 13 years old or older on our website, through our products, and through our services.