What does a Lifetime Fitness trainer make on a per hour basis?
- In the United States, how much does a Personal Trainer make an hourly wage at organizations such as Life Time Fitness, Inc. earn? As of September 25, 2020, the average hourly compensation for a Personal Trainer at organizations such as Life Time Fitness, Inc. in the United States is $31, however the range frequently falls between $22 and $38.
- 1 How much do you get paid for working at Lifetime?
- 2 Can 16 year olds work at lifetime?
- 3 Do you get free membership if you work at Lifetime Fitness?
- 4 What should I wear to an interview at Lifetime Fitness?
- 5 Do you get a membership if you work at lifetime?
- 6 How Much Do Lifetime Fitness Lifeguards make?
- 7 Does Lifetime Fitness hire felons?
- 8 How many Lifetime Fitness are there?
- 9 How old do you have to be to workout at Lifetime?
- 10 What are the perks of working at LifeTime?
- 11 Is LifeTime a good company to work for?
- 12 What benefits do LifeTime employees get?
- 13 What is Lifetime Fitness mission statement?
How much do you get paid for working at Lifetime?
When working at Life Time, how much does a Lifetime Fitness instructor make? Salary for Life Time Lifetime Fitness employees is $12 per hour on average. Lifetime Fitness hourly rates can range from $10 to $28 per hour depending on experience.
Can 16 year olds work at lifetime?
The age requirement to work at Life Time Fitness is 18 years old. (When can you start working at Life Time Fitness and how old do you have to be?)
Do you get free membership if you work at Lifetime Fitness?
Employees at Life Time Fitness are eligible to earn a complimentary membership to the facility.
What should I wear to an interview at Lifetime Fitness?
Question and answer sessions should be conducted in business casual dress, while practical training observations should be conducted in sports wear, according to the company. Arrive on time and extend a cordial welcome to each interviewer.
Do you get a membership if you work at lifetime?
Free membership to any club, discounts on all services, and a straightforward ascent to the top.
How Much Do Lifetime Fitness Lifeguards make?
The average hourly wage for a Lifetime Lifeguard is $10 per hour. A lifeguard’s hourly wage at Lifetime might range between $10 and $14 per hour.
Does Lifetime Fitness hire felons?
Is it true that Lifetime employs felons? No, they are not responsible for paying for their own background check. Is it still necessary for Lifetime Fitness to administer a pre-employment drug test in 2019? If it makes a difference, I’m talking about Virginia.
How many Lifetime Fitness are there?
What is the total number of Lifetime Fitness locations? Currently, Lifetime Fitness has more than 150 sites in 41 major regions in the United States and Canada.
How old do you have to be to workout at Lifetime?
The term “Junior Member” refers to minor members who have reached the age of three months but are under the age of fourteen. Access to the workout floor and free weight section is granted to junior members between the ages of 12 and 13. Members under the age of 11 are authorized to utilize the workout floor under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
What are the perks of working at LifeTime?
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, an employee assistance program, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans, and an employee stock purchase plan are among the Life Time Fitness benefits available to eligible employees. In addition, the firm provides other benefits.
Is LifeTime a good company to work for?
Lifetime is an incredible organization to be a part of. I worked and assisted with the grand opening of a newly constructed club. It was a fantastic learning experience. Though my time there was limited, I gained a great deal of knowledge and had a great deal of fun while I was there.
What benefits do LifeTime employees get?
What are the advantages of joining Life Time?
- Insurance, health and wellness, and so forth. Health Insurance is a need. Rating: 2.9 out of 12 stars.
- Financial Retirement. 401(k) Savings Plan 2.7 stars from 19 reviews.
- Family Parenting. Childcare. 4.0 hours of unpaid vacation time. Vacation time off is time off that is paid by the employer. Perks Discounts are worth 2.7 cents. Employee Discounts are available. 3.4
- Professional Assistance. Job-related training. 3.3★
What is Lifetime Fitness mission statement?
A key part of Life Time’s objective is to create a quality, uncompromising educational, entertaining, friendly and inviting, functional and innovative experience that satisfies the health and fitness demands of people of all ages and backgrounds.