How can I terminate my ten fitness membership after it has been in effect for a year?
- After 12 months, the member can terminate at any time by completing a cancellation form at any 10 Fitness location at least three business days before the draft date and paying any past due balances that have accrued. Members with a 12-month commitment who have not completed their 12-month commitment may discontinue their membership by paying a cancellation fee.
- 1 How do I freeze my vent membership?
- 2 How do I cancel my Planet Fitness membership?
- 3 Can you bring a guest to vent fitness?
- 4 Who owns vent fitness?
- 5 Is it hard to cancel Planet Fitness membership?
- 6 How long does it take to cancel Planet Fitness membership?
- 7 Does it cost to cancel my Planet Fitness membership?
How do I freeze my vent membership?
POLICY OF FREEZE To request a freeze of membership due to medical injury or disability, pregnancy, or temporary relocation (for a period of at least 60 days but not more than one year), Members must submit documentation along with a written request via ventmemberservices.com if they are still within the terms of their existing membership contract.
How do I cancel my Planet Fitness membership?
You will not be able to cancel your membership by phone, on the Planet Fitness website, or even by sending an email to the company. There are just two formal choices available to you: visiting in person or mailing a letter. If you want to cancel in person, you can do it as follows: In order to terminate your membership, you must visit the front desk of your home club.
Can you bring a guest to vent fitness?
** A FITNESS, FTiNESS+, OR E3 MEMBER MUST BE ATTENDED WITH THE PARTICIPANT. GUESTS CAN ENJOY ACCESS TO THE MOST BASIC OF FACILITIES.
Who owns vent fitness?
In the words of VENT Fitness’s owner and creator Bill Lia, Jr., “We feel this site is a great setting for the next chapter in the growth of the VENT Fitness brand.”
Is it hard to cancel Planet Fitness membership?
The VENT Fitness brand’s owner and creator, Bill Lia, Jr., stated, “We feel this site is a great backdrop for the next phase of our journey.”
How long does it take to cancel Planet Fitness membership?
If you want to terminate your Planet Fitness membership, you must do so at least 30 days before the end of your current membership period.
Does it cost to cancel my Planet Fitness membership?
Unless you terminate your membership before the end of your contract period, you will be charged a cancellation fee for early membership termination by planet fitness. The cancellation cost for Planet Fitness is $58 if you cancel your membership before the end of the month. If the cancellation is not completed in accordance with the contract, the penalty might be 5-6 times the monthly payment amount.