What is the procedure for canceling my LA Fitness Personal Training?
- Cancellation Through the Mail Sign in to your LA Fitness online account using your email address and password. To cancel your account, go to “My Account” and look for the cancellation form. Send your completed and signed cancellation form or letter to “LA Fitness, P.O. Box” in Los Angeles. It is recommended that you postmark your cancellation letter around 40 days prior to the day you wish to terminate your membership.
- 1 How do I cancel my membership at LA Fitness?
- 2 Can I cancel LA Fitness by phone?
- 3 Why can’t I cancel my LA Fitness membership online?
- 4 What happens if I cancel my LA Fitness membership?
- 5 Can I cancel my LA Fitness personal training membership?
- 6 Can LA Fitness hurt my credit?
- 7 Is there an annual fee at LA Fitness?
- 8 Where do I find my LA Fitness account number?
- 9 Can LA Fitness membership be transferred?
- 10 How do I get out of a personal training contract?
- 11 Why is it so hard to cancel gym memberships?
- 12 Can you cancel LA Fitness anytime?
How do I cancel my membership at LA Fitness?
How to cancel your LA Fitness membership
- Access your LA Fitness account by logging in. Click on ‘Member Tools’ in the top toolbar to access these features. Make your selection from the dropdown menu, ‘My LA Fitness.’ Fill in the blanks with your account information. Fill out the ‘Cancellation Form’ after clicking on the link. Please print and return the form by certified mail to: LA Fitness, PO Box 54170, Irvine, CA 92619-4170
Can I cancel LA Fitness by phone?
Cancel your LA Fitness membership over the phone. In order to get in contact with LA Fitness customer support, call (949-255-7200). Inquire with the customer service representative about terminating your membership.
Why can’t I cancel my LA Fitness membership online?
To cancel your membership, you must first complete out a cancellation form, which you must then submit in the mail, fax to the gym, or bring in person to the gym. Unfortunately, LA Fitness has not made a cancellation option for your subscription available on their website.
What happens if I cancel my LA Fitness membership?
If you cancel your subscription by mail at least 5 working days before your next payment date, you should not be charged for that month’s subscription. If you have fewer than 5 business days, you may be charged an additional fee. If this occurs, LA Fitness will reimburse you for the excess charges.
Can I cancel my LA Fitness personal training membership?
Yes, you may terminate your LA Fitness personal training sessions by speaking with their personal training manager and informing them of your want to discontinue personal training. They’ll cancel it in 10 minutes at the same location as before.
Can LA Fitness hurt my credit?
In a nutshell, sure. If you fail to pay your gym membership payments on time, your account may be placed in collections, which would leave a significant bad record on your credit report.
Is there an annual fee at LA Fitness?
If we speak about the price of a LA Fitness Premium Monthly Membership, it is $33.99 for one person, $67.98 for two people, $101.97 for three people, and $135.96 for four people. You will have unlimited access to the club for the entire month. You must pay $359.59 per year for One Club Access if you choose to join LA Fitness on a yearly basis.
Where do I find my LA Fitness account number?
Your Fitness Assessment ID may be located at the bottom of the welcome email you received from the program.
Can LA Fitness membership be transferred?
Anyone who has signed up for an All-American Gym membership has the option of joining any of the gym locations. There are a variety of various pieces of equipment available at some of the sites, while others only have a small selection available at other places. There are approximately 690 LA Fitness gyms in the United States, which is a lot.
How do I get out of a personal training contract?
Many gyms require members to provide a letter of cancellation that has been notarized in order to end their membership. This is a letter that has been officially notarized by a notary public. When composing the letter, be sure to include your full name, address, email address, and phone number as well as any other pertinent information. You must also include the account number for your gym.
Why is it so hard to cancel gym memberships?
The attorney David Reischer, Esq. believes that gym memberships are famously difficult to cancel since most gyms do not want to enable people to cancel their contracts once they discover the amount of effort and dedication required to become healthy. When signing a contract, it’s critical to read the entire document thoroughly.
Can you cancel LA Fitness anytime?
Any time during the month, LA Fitness members have the option to discontinue their subscription. In order to cancel your contract, you must do so at least five business days before your next charge is due to be deducted from your account.