- VASA Fit is a membership program. Access to our TEAM Training, which includes trained coaches, a room full of new friends to keep you motivated, and Myzone heart rate monitors to help you achieve more! Aside from that, your VASA Fit Membership grants you access to all VASA has to offer. *As little as $39.99 per month.
- 1 How much does Vasa really cost?
- 2 Is your first time at Vasa free?
- 3 Whats included Vasa basic?
- 4 How do I get out of Vasa contract?
- 5 Is a Vasa Trainer worth it?
- 6 Does Vasa charge a yearly fee?
- 7 Can I bring a guest with me to Vasa?
- 8 Can you go to any Vasa with a membership?
- 9 How do I get into Vasa?
- 10 Does Vasa have a sauna?
- 11 How do I get out of Vasa personal training?
- 12 Who is the owner of Vasa fitness?
- 13 Is Vasa hard to cancel?
- 14 How many Vasa gyms are there?
- 15 How do I cancel my Vasa without fees?
How much does Vasa really cost?
Memberships may be purchased for as little as $9.99 per month for the most basic plan; however, inexpensive plans do not include access to fitness classes, group exercise, or personal trainers, among other benefits.
Is your first time at Vasa free?
GET YOUR COMPLIMENTARY 3-DAY TRIAL PASS TODAY! A purchase cannot be completed unless you give your approval, and you may withdraw your consent at any moment.
Whats included Vasa basic?
WHAT EXACTLY IS INCLUDED? Basic Membership provides you with all of the tools you need to get started on your fitness journey, including access to all of the cardio, weight training, and functional training equipment available at the club where you join.
How do I get out of Vasa contract?
Cancellation of a membership
- Log into the VASA App and select “My Account” from the drop-down option at the bottom. To stop or halt the plan, use the Cancel or Pause button. Fill up your personal information so that we can better identify your account. Check to ensure that the name and account number displayed at the top of the screen are accurate. Select the service that you wish to cancel from the drop-down menu.
Is a Vasa Trainer worth it?
Designed for professional athletes, the SwimErg is a great tool for anybody wishing to spice up their at-home training regimen with diversity. It’s a costly purchase at $2,299, but it’s well worth it because it improves your swimming technique while also saving you time travelling to and from the pool.
Does Vasa charge a yearly fee?
Your yearly price is $49.99 + applicable tax per person, which is invoiced 60 days after the date of joining and then annually after that date. You will be charged an extra $25 return fee if your monthly payment is not received. On the VASA App, you may manage your payments and make changes to your billing information.
Can I bring a guest with me to Vasa?
The number of visitors allowed each visit is limited to two, and all members who are currently paying for Guest Privileges are eligible. A guest must sign in at the front desk each time they arrive, or at the kiosk if they are working with a Member Experience Specialist. The guest will be requested to present identification.
Can you go to any Vasa with a membership?
Membership at a fitness center Increase your fitness level by having complete access to all of the equipment, classes, and amenities that VASA has to offer—at any time and from any location.
How do I get into Vasa?
CARDS/SIGN-IN – All members are required to present a VASA Fitness issued barcode or to utilize the VASA Fitness app to get access to the gym facilities upon entering. If you have misplaced your membership card, you can get a replacement by submitting (a) verification of your membership, (b) photo identification, and (c) paying a fair cost.
Does Vasa have a sauna?
CARDS/SIGN-IN – All members are required to present a VASA Fitness issued barcode or use the VASA Fitness app to get access to the gym facilities upon entry. If you have misplaced your membership card, you can get a replacement by submitting (a) verification of your membership, (b) photo identification, and (c) a fair replacement charge.
How do I get out of Vasa personal training?
To terminate Personal Training because you are relocating, we would want confirmation of your move, which would be a utility bill or a lease/rental agreement in your name, among other things. You can also do this by updating your mailing address with the United States Postal Service and submitting confirmation that the address has been updated. In addition, there is a $100 cancellation charge.
Who is the owner of Vasa fitness?
VASA was created in 1996 by Scott Felsted, the company’s CEO. “We couldn’t be more thrilled about our cooperation with Silver Oak and the introduction of our new brand, VASA Fitness,” said the VASA Fitness team. Over the last six years, we have gotten to know Dan and the Silver Oak team, and we are really hopeful about what we can do together with VASA.
Is Vasa hard to cancel?
VASA appears to be a good option at first sight, and the cancellation process appears to be straightforward. If you go to their frequently asked questions page, they state that you may cancel your subscription by calling or just sending an email. But after that, it says in a vague manner that in order to cancel, you must go to the regulatory section of your agreement.
How many Vasa gyms are there?
In 45 operational sites, VASA provides an excellent value offering to its more than 400,000 members, who have access to huge, full-service clubs that start as little as $9.99 per month.
How do I cancel my Vasa without fees?
In the VASA Fitness App, you can cancel your membership.
- Click on Cancel Plan on the VASA Fitness App’s bottom menu. Fill out the relevant information and click Confirm to complete your cancellation. Select your subscription from the drop-down menu. Fill out the form with the reason for your cancellation. Choose your payment method—you must complete the final payment before you may cancel.