- Depending on the plan you choose, Crunch Fitness’ monthly membership fees range from $19.95 per month for their basic plan to $29.95 per month for their peak results plan. A Crunch Fitness membership ranges in price from $279.30 to $399.30 each year, when the yearly charge of $39.90 is taken into consideration.
- 1 Does Crunch Fitness have hidden fees?
- 2 How do I avoid the annual fee on crunch?
- 3 Why did Crunch charge me $50?
- 4 Who is Crunch Fitness owned by?
- 5 Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
- 6 What does crunch basic membership include?
- 7 Can you bring a guest to crunch?
- 8 What is Planet Fitness annual fee?
- 9 Does crunch have a student discount?
- 10 How do I cancel my Crunch Fitness membership?
- 11 Can you negotiate a gym membership?
- 12 Why do gyms charge annual fees?
Fees Paid Up Front Crunch is well-known for being erratic with their initiation costs, hidden fees, and monthly prices, among other things. Enrollment fees for chain gyms are typically $239.98, which is an exceptionally high amount for a gym membership. According to our research, the industry average is between $100 and $150.
How do I avoid the annual fee on crunch?
To terminate your Crunch subscription by phone or mail, first ensure that you have had a membership for at least one year in order to avoid being charged an additional administrative cost for canceling your membership early. You should then phone 888-227-8624 and inform the person that you wish to terminate your account.
Why did Crunch charge me $50?
What is the purpose of this fee? The Annual Fee is a financial investment that pays for the upkeep of equipment, building maintenance, and periodic enhancements at our facilities.
Who is Crunch Fitness owned by?
On July 1, 2019, it was revealed that the private-equity firm TPG will acquire Crunch Fitness through its growth-equity arm, which is a subsidiary of TPG. Crunch is led by Jim Rowley, the company’s CEO. Keith Worts is the CEO of the company’s Signature division, while Ben Midgley is the CEO of the company’s franchise division.
Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
What age does my child need to be in order to obtain a Crunch Membership? Children must be at least 14 years old in order to exercise in the main section of Crunch. While their parents are working out, everyone aged 13 and under is welcome to hang out with our Super-Sitters.
What does crunch basic membership include?
Peak membership, which is $21.95/month and includes unlimited guest rights, group courses, unlimited tanning and hydro massage, access to all 200+ North American locations, and child care is our most popular option for families. Our base membership, which is $9.95 per month, gives you access to the strength training and cardio equipment in our facility.
Can you bring a guest to crunch?
Once a member has registered a swipe to enter the club, they are not permitted to bring in any further guests. Guests must be over the age of 18 and not be a current Crunch member to be admitted to the club. Upon entering, guests are required to complete the visitor registration form and present a valid photo ID. It is not possible to transfer your membership to another individual.
What is Planet Fitness annual fee?
A member’s annual fees are billed to him or her once a year. Your billing date is determined on the day on which you joined. The $39 yearly charge is sent to your credit card on or about eight weeks from the date of your enrollment. A member of the club’s staff can assist you in determining the date on which your yearly fee is due.
Does crunch have a student discount?
A discounted pricing of $50/year is available to students who wish to subscribe to Extra Crunch (plus tax).
How do I cancel my Crunch Fitness membership?
How to cancel Crunch Gym membership
- Call (866) 428-9664 to speak with a representative. Input the phone number from which you’re making the call. Give the agent your account number and tell them you want to discontinue your subscription.
Can you negotiate a gym membership?
Tips for negotiating a gym contract Gym contracts, on the other hand, are completely negotiable. J.R. 5 states that based on his research of clubs and his own experience bargaining with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, it is more than possible to barter for a lesser cost or sign-up incentive with a new gym.
Why do gyms charge annual fees?
For the most part, these yearly fees allow the club to collect a predetermined sum once a year, which is often used to fund club enhancements such as the purchase of new cardio equipment, the replacement of flooring, remodeling or other much-needed changes to the club facility. This yearly charge serves as a means of boosting revenue without increasing dues at the same time.