Prices for Anytime Fitness Centers
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$49.99|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$38.99|
|One-Time Key Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$35.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$0.00|
- Costs vary according on location and membership level, however the majority of Anytime Fitness memberships cost roughly $36.50 per month on average. A single monthly membership at certain places costs as low as $30 per month, while others charge as much as $44 (or $39 per month if you join up for a year) at others.
- 1 How much is Anytime Fitness Month to month?
- 2 How much does it cost for Anytime Fitness?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym membership?
- 4 Can I cancel Anytime Fitness membership?
- 5 Is Anytime Fitness a lock in contract?
- 6 How much does a gym membership cost?
- 7 Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 8 Does Planet Fitness have free weights?
- 9 How old do you have to be to go to Planet Fitness?
- 10 Does workout anytime have showers?
- 11 What happens if I stop paying Anytime Fitness?
- 12 Does Anytime Fitness have automatic renewal?
How much is Anytime Fitness Month to month?
Costs vary according on location and membership level, however the majority of Anytime Fitness memberships cost roughly $36.50 per month on average. A single monthly membership at certain places costs as low as $30 per month, while others charge as much as $44 (or $39 per month if you sign up for a year) for a single membership at others.
How much does it cost for Anytime Fitness?
3. Anytime Fitness is a program that is available at any time. The cost of joining is $99, with an access card costing an additional $69.95. Cost of membership: Starting at $67.95 per month for an individual.
What is the cheapest gym membership?
Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.
Can I cancel Anytime Fitness membership?
Anytime Fitness offers a seven-day cooling-off period after signing up. If you want to terminate your membership, you’ll need to do the following: Review your Membership Agreement before contacting your local club. Remember to pay close attention to the unique cancellation policy applicable to your state. Visit your local club and adhere to its rules and regulations.
Is Anytime Fitness a lock in contract?
Putting Your Membership On Hold: Generally speaking, you can ‘freeze’ your Agreement twice in a 12-month period for a total of up to three months for both periods combined. If we agree, you may freeze your Agreement for a longer period of time for travel, medical, or hardship reasons, but you must provide us with confirmation of your reasons.
How much does a gym membership cost?
Using data from 16 major gym chains around the country, we discovered that the average monthly cost of a gym membership to get the advantages of exercise in 2021 will be $37.71. Prices vary as well, depending on the level of membership; lower-tier memberships cost $31.00, while higher-tier memberships cost $44.42 (plus tax and fees).
Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Teens aged 16 and 17 are permitted to join Anytime Fitness clubs with the approval of a parent or guardian, provided that they agree to a series of strict rules meant to ensure the safety of everyone in the club (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Fit n Fast accepts 14-17-year-olds as members, but they must have a parent or guardian sign the membership agreement.
Does Planet Fitness have free weights?
They include a rack of dumbbells that may be used as free weights, but they do not have a power rack, which is a great feature. Planet Fitness will not be a good choice for individuals who enjoy performing squats and bench presses with bigger weights. In lieu of these free weights, Planet Fitness does provide the use of a Smith Machine, which may be found here.
How old do you have to be to go to Planet Fitness?
Members between the ages of 13 and 14 are required to be accompanied by a parent or adult when exercising. Members between the ages of 15 and 17 must have a signed waiver from a parent or guardian on file in order to participate. Important: Unless they are accompanying their parent or guardian, guests using the PF Black Card® must be at least 18 years old and in possession of an acceptable photo ID.
Does workout anytime have showers?
Memberships at Workout Anytime cost $15 for Basic services and $25 for Premium services, with Basic services being the most affordable. Bills are paid on a monthly basis. As a Basic member, you get access to the gym equipment as well as the locker and shower facilities at all times.
What happens if I stop paying Anytime Fitness?
In the event that you refuse to pay (or do not respond to a request for payment), the gym will most likely terminate your membership. Although it is possible, it is doubtful that the gym will go to the expense of suing you for the remaining balance.” “That appears to be straightforward, but unfortunately: ” They will sell your outstanding balance to a debt collection agency.
Does Anytime Fitness have automatic renewal?
What happens if my membership doesn’t renew automatically at the end of my term? Only if you have given your consent! Your membership agreement will be automatically renewed if you indicated that you would like to continue your membership after the term has expired. Check your membership agreement or get in touch with your home club if you have any questions.