- Looking at their membership choices, it is clear that LA Fitness is one of the most reasonably priced gym companies in the United States and Canada, a fact that is readily apparent. For starters, the standard monthly charge for a LA fitness membership is $29.95. However, you will only be able to attend your home club if you have this membership.
- 1 What is the cheapest membership for LA Fitness?
- 2 Can LA Fitness waive annual fee?
- 3 Is there a fee to cancel LA Fitness membership?
- 4 Can u bring a guest to LA Fitness?
- 5 Can a 12 year old go to LA Fitness?
- 6 How much is 24 Hour Fitness a month?
- 7 Is LA Fitness negotiable?
- 8 Does LA Fitness have a pool?
- 9 Is LA Fitness changing its name?
- 10 What happens if I dont pay LA Fitness?
- 11 How do I quit LA Fitness?
- 12 Can you freeze your LA Fitness membership?
What is the cheapest membership for LA Fitness?
The most affordable LA Fitness subscription.
- Invoices for monthly (one club access) are $29.49 plus $ 99.99 for the initial charge
- invoices for monthly (unlimited club access) are $34.49 plus $ 99.99 for the initial price.
Can LA Fitness waive annual fee?
Furthermore, while the initiation charge (which used to be $99 per person) is frequently the most expensive price for new members, the fee is eliminated if you simply want admission to a single club location of your choosing.
Is there a fee to cancel LA Fitness membership?
If you are a monthly subscriber, you will be charged $10 to stop your subscription for one month at a time. The freezing of full members’ accounts for six months is available for a cost of $35 per account.
Can u bring a guest to LA Fitness?
Yes, you are welcome to bring a visitor to LA Fitness. You may bring a new guest each time, or you may bring the same person every time.
Can a 12 year old go to LA Fitness?
Members must be at least 16 years old (or at least 13 years old if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian), sign the membership agreement, and pay the first and last months’ dues, as well as any fees for additional services purchased (if any), as well as any initiation fee or down payment, as specified on the membership agreement, in order to become members.
How much is 24 Hour Fitness a month?
Dues as little as $9.99 per month are available. Pay the $99.99 starting fee, as well as the first and final months’ dues. Choose one or more places. There are certain restrictions.
Is LA Fitness negotiable?
Gym contracts, on the other hand, are completely negotiable. It’s more than feasible to barter for a reduced fee or sign-up incentive with a new gym, according to J.R. Duren, a personal finance columnist at Highya.com who conducted research on gyms and has firsthand experience bargaining with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, among others. 5
Does LA Fitness have a pool?
Take use of the pool’s resources. Swimming in a pool is an excellent method to tone up and burn calories. When exercising with water resistance, it is less taxing on the joints and allows you to train muscles you may not have realized you had.
Is LA Fitness changing its name?
We are thrilled to announce the debut of our new Esporta Fitness concept, which will operate under the umbrella of clubs owned by LA Fitness Corporation. With effect from January 1, 2020, we will be rebranding 17 of our LA Fitness facilities in the greater Phoenix region as Esporta Fitness locations.
What happens if I dont pay LA Fitness?
If you fail to pay your gym membership payments on time, your account may be placed in collections, which would leave a significant bad record on your credit report. A gym subscription is no different than any other recurrent expense.
How do I quit LA Fitness?
In order to terminate your LA Fitness subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Access your LA Fitness account by logging in. Click on ‘Member Tools’ in the top toolbar to access these features. Make your selection from the dropdown menu, ‘My LA Fitness.’ Fill in the blanks with your account information. Fill out the ‘Cancellation Form’ after clicking on the link.
Can you freeze your LA Fitness membership?
Members who pay monthly dues may suspend their memberships for an extended period of time for a price of $10 per month per member. Your account will be frozen for the following month’s billing if your next billing date is within 10 days of the current one. Members who have paid in full may suspend their subscriptions for up to 6 months by submitting a $35 freeze fee to the organization.