Yes, the LA Fitness Guest Pass is completely free, and you may use it to try out any fitness center for three days. If any of your friends are already gym members, you may request a VIP Guest Pass from the General Manager or the Membership Sales Staff to bring them along with you.
- In this instance, you will just be required to pay the usual $29.99 monthly price, which is approximately $1 per day. Members who wish to have access to more than 600 LA Fitness clubs around the United States and Canada will pay a small $49 starting cost, which will be followed by the same $29.99 monthly price.
- 1 How can I get a free LA Fitness membership?
- 2 Can you go to LA Fitness without a membership?
- 3 What is the cheapest membership for LA Fitness?
- 4 Can you go to LA Fitness twice a day?
- 5 Does LA Fitness have a pool?
- 6 How much is 24 Hour Fitness a month?
- 7 Can a 12 year old go to LA Fitness?
- 8 Can you pay LA Fitness in cash?
- 9 Can you bring 2 guests LA Fitness?
- 10 How long is LA Fitness contract?
- 11 How much is LA Fitness guest privileges?
- 12 Are LA Fitness prices negotiable?
- 13 Can LA Fitness waive annual fee?
- 14 Is LA Fitness changing its name?
How can I get a free LA Fitness membership?
Make your way inside the clubs and claim your Free Three-Day Pass for you and a buddy!
- Admission to the facility is contingent on the presentation of a current photo identification card (including birth date). It is required that a fitness analysis be completed and that the guest attend an orientation with a membership counselor before utilizing a pass.
Can you go to LA Fitness without a membership?
It is possible to explore and utilize any of the LA Fitness clubs around the country without having to pay a membership fee with the LA Fitness free guest pass. To obtain the pass, you must first apply online, after which you must visit the place of your choosing to redeem it.
What is the cheapest membership for LA Fitness?
The most affordable LA Fitness subscription.
- Invoices for monthly (one club access) are $29.49 plus $ 99.99 for the initial charge
- invoices for monthly (unlimited club access) are $34.49 plus $ 99.99 for the initial price.
Can you go to LA Fitness twice a day?
Exercising twice a day might be useful for those who are really fit, but it is vital to spread out your exercises to avoid overtraining. Allow at least four to six hours between exercises in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Yes
Does LA Fitness have a pool?
Take use of the pool’s resources. Swimming in a pool is an excellent method to tone up and burn calories. When exercising with water resistance, it is less taxing on the joints and allows you to train muscles you may not have realized you had.
How much is 24 Hour Fitness a month?
Dues as little as $9.99 per month are available. Pay the $99.99 starting fee, as well as the first and final months’ dues. Choose one or more places. There are certain restrictions.
Can a 12 year old go to LA Fitness?
Members must be at least 16 years old (or at least 13 years old if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian), sign the membership agreement, and pay the first and last months’ dues, as well as any fees for additional services purchased (if any), as well as any initiation fee or down payment, as specified on the membership agreement, in order to become members.
Can you pay LA Fitness in cash?
Please, no cash payments. This is a fantastic method to maintain your membership in place at a lower rate than you would otherwise.
Can you bring 2 guests LA Fitness?
Yes, you are welcome to bring a visitor to LA Fitness. You may bring a new guest each time, or you may bring the same person every time.
How long is LA Fitness contract?
Contracts are not required at LA Fitness. It’s a month-to-month subscription service. You have the option to cancel at any time. You just need to provide a 5-day notice before your payment cycle begins, and you will still have 30 days to complete your exercise because you paid for your previous month at the time of sale.
How much is LA Fitness guest privileges?
Adding guest pass privileges to your account for an extra $20/month + relevant tax can be done at the time of sign-up for the club. For the remainder of your subscription, you will be able to bring in up to two different friends every day, or the same buddy every day.
Are LA Fitness prices negotiable?
Gym contracts, on the other hand, are completely negotiable. It’s more than feasible to barter for a reduced fee or sign-up incentive with a new gym, according to J.R. Duren, a personal finance columnist at Highya.com who conducted research on gyms and has firsthand experience bargaining with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, among others. 5
Can LA Fitness waive annual fee?
Furthermore, while the initiation charge (which used to be $99 per person) is frequently the most expensive price for new members, the fee is eliminated if you simply want admission to a single club location of your choosing.
Is LA Fitness changing its name?
We are thrilled to announce the debut of our new Esporta Fitness concept, which will operate under the umbrella of clubs owned by LA Fitness Corporation. With effect from January 1, 2020, we will be rebranding 17 of our LA Fitness facilities in the greater Phoenix region as Esporta Fitness locations.