- Exercise Plus is available for $10 (£10, AU$15) per month or $80 (£80, AU$120) per year and streams directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, as well as using the Apple Watch to display stats on screen to help you accomplish your fitness objectives.
- 1 How much does fitness plus cost?
- 2 Is Apple Fitness Plus free?
- 3 How do I get free fitness+?
- 4 Do you need Apple Watch for Fitness Plus?
- 5 How do I get Fitness Plus on my phone?
- 6 How do I get Fitness Plus on my TV?
- 7 How do I get my 6 month free Apple Fitness Plus?
- 8 How do I get my 3 month free fitness?
- 9 How do I get my free 3 month fitness from Apple?
- 10 How do you use Fitness Plus?
- 11 How do I cancel my Apple Fitness Plus membership?
- 12 Can you get Apple watch without iPhone?
- 13 Why does my iPhone not have the fitness app?
How much does fitness plus cost?
If you decide to continue using Apple Fitness Plus after your free trial has expired, the monthly membership fee is $10 (or $80 for an annual subscription).
Is Apple Fitness Plus free?
Apple Fitness+ is free for the first three months, after which it costs $9.99 per month or $79.99 per year. Share with up to five members of your family.
How do I get free fitness+?
If you possess an Apple Watch Series 3 or later, you may take advantage of a free trial of Apple Fitness+ for a limited time. If you purchased the watch before September 15, you will be eligible for a free one-month trial. If you purchased an Apple Watch on or after September 15th of this year, you’ll be eligible for a free three-month trial of the company’s newest fitness service, Apple Fitness.
Do you need Apple Watch for Fitness Plus?
You must have an Apple Watch to participate, but you may still work out with an iPhone or iPad if you don’t have one. Apple Fitness+ exercises capture information such as heart rate, calories burned, and time spent exercising.
How do I get Fitness Plus on my phone?
How to become a member of Apple Fitness Plus
- By pressing on the Fitness app icon on your device’s home screen, you may begin using it. Use your iPhone to access the Fitness Plus app. Tap on the Fitness Plus symbol in the bottom center of your screen, then select “Get Started” or “Try It Free” from the drop-down menu. “Get Started” or “Try It Free” are the only options available on the iPad and Apple TV.
How do I get Fitness Plus on my TV?
The best way to watch Apple Fitness Plus on your television
- Check to see that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14.5 or above, and that your Apple Watch is running WatchOS 7.4 or higher. Open the Apple Fitness app on your iOS smartphone and switch on your AirPlay 2 television.
How do I get my 6 month free Apple Fitness Plus?
If you purchase a new Apple Watch from the store, you will receive six months of Apple Fitness+ free of charge. The savings total $60, and it applies to all of the Apple Watch models now on sale there, from the entry-level Series 3 to the top-of-the-line Series 6, including the most recent and best.
How do I get my 3 month free fitness?
How to Get Your Free 3-Month Trial of Apple Watch Fitness+. Enter the Fitness app on your iPhone and select the Fitness+ menu. You should see an option to “Start 3 Months Free” once your Apple Watch and iPhone have been re-paired.
How do I get my free 3 month fitness from Apple?
Ascertain that your Apple Watch is running the most recent watchOS version and that it is linked with an iPhone 6s or later running the most recent iOS version. The offer must be claimed in the Fitness app within three months of the date on which your qualifying device was initially activated. You will need to check in with your Apple ID on your new device in order for the offer to be shown.
How do you use Fitness Plus?
How to get Apple Fitness Plus up and running.
- Select “Continue” on the Welcome to Apple Fitness Plus screen once you have opened your Fitness app.
- Welcome to Apple Fitness Plus, where you may begin your free trial. Completing the ‘Workouts to Get Started’ curriculum is recommended.
How do I cancel my Apple Fitness Plus membership?
You can cancel your Apple Fitness+ subscription at any time.
- Choose one of the following options: When using an iPhone or iPad: Open the Fitness app, then, if you’re using an iPhone, select Fitness+ from the menu. To access Apple Fitness+, touch [account name], then press Apple Fitness+. In order to update or cancel your membership, follow the instructions on the screen.
Can you get Apple watch without iPhone?
Is it possible to use an Apple Watch without having an iPhone? Both yes and no. When you initially buy an Apple Watch, you’ll need to pair it with your iPhone in order to use it. Apple still considers the Apple Watch to be a companion gadget to its smartphone, to the point that you can’t even use a Mac or an iPad to assist you in setting it up and getting it started.
Why does my iPhone not have the fitness app?
It is not possible to use Fitness+ if you do not have the latest versions of iOS, iPadOS, and watchOS, as well as tvOS 14.3. However, you will need to restart your iPhone or iPad in order for the Fitness+ tab to appear in the Fitness application.