Crunch Fitness Prices are available on request.
|First Month (One Person) (Base)||$9.99|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Base)||$9.99|
|Annual Fee (Pro‑Rated) (One Person) (Base)||$8.33|
|Total Due Today (One Person) (Base)||$67.32|
- Crunch Fitness charges an average monthly fee of about $39, which varies somewhat according on the location. This includes the use of gym equipment, such as weights and other apparatus, that you will require for your exercise session. An initial cost of $75 will be charged for their Basic Membership program, with fees increasing to $150 at a later date. Monthly costs start at $30 and can rise to as much as $40.
- 1 How much does it cost to go to Crunch Fitness?
- 2 Why did Crunch charge me $50?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym membership?
- 4 What does crunch basic membership include?
- 5 How much does it cost to cancel Crunch membership?
- 6 Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
- 7 Is Crunch Fitness a contract?
- 8 What is crunch monthly with contract?
- 9 How much is the average gym membership per month?
- 10 Are gyms overpriced?
- 11 What gym do celebrities go to in LA?
- 12 Can you cancel Crunch membership over the phone?
- 13 Does crunch have a student discount?
- 14 Can I bring a guest to Crunch Fitness?
How much does it cost to go to Crunch Fitness?
After 90 days from your Agreement date, you will be charged an annual cost of just $39.90, which will be paid on the next billing Friday after that date and yearly thereafter for as long as your Membership is in existence.
Why did Crunch charge me $50?
What is the purpose of this fee? The Annual Fee is a financial investment that pays for the upkeep of equipment, building maintenance, and periodic enhancements at our facilities.
What is the cheapest gym membership?
Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.
What does crunch basic membership include?
Peak membership, which is $21.95/month and includes unlimited guest rights, group courses, unlimited tanning and hydro massage, access to all 200+ North American locations, and child care is our most popular option for families. Our base membership, which is $9.95 per month, gives you access to the strength training and cardio equipment in our facility.
How much does it cost to cancel Crunch membership?
After one year, you have the option to discontinue your Crunch Gym subscription. Early termination costs of $200 are required if you wish to terminate your membership before the end of the billing year. If you do not wish to quit your membership before the end of the billing year, you must pay administrative fees for early termination.
Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
What age does my child need to be in order to obtain a Crunch Membership? Children must be at least 14 years old in order to exercise in the main section of Crunch. While their parents are working out, everyone aged 13 and under is welcome to hang out with our Super-Sitters.
Is Crunch Fitness a contract?
When it comes to contracts, Crunch provides month-to-month agreements, which is ideal for folks who aren’t sure how long they will be able to commit to a fitness program. Although this price is only available to customers in specific places, some locales provide a $9.95 month-to-month subscription with no obligation for consumers in select areas.
What is crunch monthly with contract?
When it comes to commitments, Crunch provides month-to-month agreements, which is ideal for folks who aren’t sure how long they will be able to commit to a fitness program. Although this price is only offered to consumers in specific places, some locations offer a $9.95 month-to-month subscription with no obligation for a limited time.
How much is the average gym membership per month?
Using data from 16 major gym chains around the country, we discovered that the average monthly cost of a gym membership to get the advantages of exercise in 2021 will be $37.71. Prices vary as well, depending on the level of membership; lower-tier memberships cost $31.00, while higher-tier memberships cost $44.42 (plus tax and fees).
Are gyms overpriced?
Gyms are no longer nearly as pricey as they were in the previous generation. Prior to the introduction of low monthly rates, members were required to pay based on how many months they wanted to participate. For example, a gym may charge $140 for a month, $360 for three months, and $540 for six months of membership. This may differ depending on the sort of gym.
What gym do celebrities go to in LA?
House in the shape of a cylinder. Despite the fact that this strategy is diametrically opposed to that of a gym studio, celebrities such as Selena Gomez and Demi Moore have flocked to Shape House’s five Los Angeles facilities to work out and burn calories.
Can you cancel Crunch membership over the phone?
Call customer support at (866) 428-9664 to place an order over the phone. Input the phone number from which you are calling. Give the agent your account number and tell them you want to discontinue your membership with the organization.
Does crunch have a student discount?
A discounted pricing of $50/year is available to students who wish to subscribe to Extra Crunch (plus tax).
Can I bring a guest to Crunch Fitness?
Once a member has registered a swipe to enter the club, they are not permitted to bring in any further guests. Guests must be over the age of 18 and not be a current Crunch member to be admitted to the club. Upon entering, guests are required to complete the visitor registration form and present a valid photo ID. It is not possible to transfer your membership to another individual.