Prices for Anytime Fitness Centers
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$49.99|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$38.99|
|One-Time Key Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$35.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$0.00|
- Price varies by location, but if we speak about the monthly membership of Anytime Fitness, it is $ 38.99 per month. That means you have to spend $ 9.74 every week, which is really affordable given the services, state-of-the art equipment, and luxury facilities that the company provides.
- 1 How much does it cost for Anytime Fitness?
- 2 How much is Anytime Fitness Month to month?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 4 Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 5 Can I cancel Anytime Fitness membership?
- 6 Does Anytime Fitness have an annual fee?
- 7 How much is an Orangetheory membership?
- 8 How much is Anytime Fitness a month UK?
- 9 Is Planet Fitness really 10 a month?
- 10 Does Anytime Fitness have bench press?
- 11 What is the best gym in the world?
- 12 Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
- 13 What is the minimum age for Anytime Fitness?
- 14 At what age should we start gym?
How much does it cost for Anytime Fitness?
3. Anytime Fitness is a program that is available at any time. The cost of joining is $99, with an access card costing an additional $69.95. Cost of membership: Starting at $67.95 per month for an individual.
How much is Anytime Fitness Month to month?
Costs vary according on location and membership level, however the majority of Anytime Fitness memberships cost roughly $36.50 per month on average. A single monthly membership at certain places costs as low as $30 per month, while others charge as much as $44 (or $39 per month if you sign up for a year) for a single membership at others.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.
Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Teens aged 16 and 17 are permitted to join Anytime Fitness clubs with the approval of a parent or guardian, provided that they agree to a series of strict rules meant to ensure the safety of everyone in the club (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Fit n Fast accepts 14-17-year-olds as members, but they must have a parent or guardian sign the membership agreement.
Can I cancel Anytime Fitness membership?
Anytime Fitness offers a seven-day cooling-off period after signing up. If you want to terminate your membership, you’ll need to do the following: Review your Membership Agreement before contacting your local club. Remember to pay close attention to the unique cancellation policy applicable to your state. Visit your local club and adhere to its rules and regulations.
Does Anytime Fitness have an annual fee?
Is there an annual membership price for Anytime Fitness? The yearly price at Anytime Fitness varies from location to location, however it is typically as follows. Individual members pay $49.99 for the first month, and couples pay $659.99 for the first year. The yearly membership price is $407.99 for individuals and $659.99 for couples.
How much is an Orangetheory membership?
How Much Do Orangetheory Classes Cost? How Much Does Orangetheory Cost? The cost of membership varies based on where you reside. If you chat to the folks at Orangetheory, they’ll tell you that they have a variety of membership options ranging from Basic (four courses for $59/month) up to Elite (eight sessions for $99/month) and Premier (unlimited classes for $159/month).
How much is Anytime Fitness a month UK?
Only £35.95 each month is required to be paid in full. Includes complete and free admission to all UK clubs, including over 50 in London, 185 across the country, and more than 5,000 internationally.
Is Planet Fitness really 10 a month?
Is it truly $10 a month to join Planet Fitness? You may enjoy unlimited access to the Planet Fitness Home Club, free fitness training, and free WiFi for $ 10 per month with the Planet Fitness traditional membership.
Does Anytime Fitness have bench press?
Cable machines, multi-stations, leg presses, bench presses, and a squat rack are some of the most common strength training devices available in Anytime Fitness locations.
What is the best gym in the world?
In 2020, the top ten best gyms in the world will be revealed.
- 1- Equinox Group (USA, Canada, and London)
- 2- The Houstonian Hotel, Club, and Spa (Texas, USA)
- 3- The Houstonian Hotel, Club, and Spa (Texas, USA)
- 4- The Houstonian Hotel, Club, and Spa (Texas, USA). The Belle Équipe (Paris) is the third place finish. 4- Virgin Active (Tanjong Pagar, Singapore)
- 5- Titan Fitness (Sydney, Australia)
- 6- The Burrow (Kuwait)
- 7- Anytime Fitness (Woodbury, Minnesota, United States)
- 8- Anytime Fitness (Sydney, Australia)
Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
Teens under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult while registering. Teens under the age of 18 can work out on their own once a parent or guardian has signed a waiver authorizing them to do so.
What is the minimum age for Anytime Fitness?
4.1 In order to ensure your safety and security, you must be at least 18 years old in order to become a Member. However, if you are 16 or 17 years old and both you and your parent or guardian agree to the Special Conditions for 16-17 Year Olds (which are in place for your safety), you may join us if we are an Approved Club if we are located in a state where we are allowed to do so.
At what age should we start gym?
However, if you are serious about hitting the gym, you must be at least 14 to 15 years old. You should avoid heavy lifting and instead focus on body weight exercises, yoga, and other forms of exercise. If you wish to start lifting weights, you should start with modest weights because your bones are still developing at this point.