Is there a shower facility at Crunch Fitness?
- In comparison to other fitness facilities, the showers at Crunch fitness regular sites are rudimentary. You’ll need to bring your soap, towels, and anything else with you. Signature clubs charge greater membership dues, but they also provide superior services as a result. The showers here are larger and more private, and you get to use the gym’s plush towels in addition to your own. Hairdryers are also available in limited quantities.
- 1 What does a Crunch membership include?
- 2 Does crunch charge an annual fee?
- 3 Does crunch have hidden fees?
- 4 How much does it cost to cancel Crunch membership?
- 5 Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
- 6 Can you cancel Crunch membership over the phone?
- 7 Can I bring a guest to Crunch Fitness?
- 8 Can I bring the same guest to crunch?
- 9 What is crunch peak membership?
- 10 Does Crunch Fitness have student discounts?
- 11 What are guest privileges at crunch?
- 12 How do I quit Crunch Fitness?
- 13 Does crunch have squat racks?
What does a Crunch membership include?
You’ll have access to our world-renowned group fitness classes, which are suitable for all levels of fitness from beginner to expert, Crunch Live online video workouts, HydroMassage beds and tanning as well as access to our multi-club facilities and exclusive visitor benefits. We have a variety of subscription options available, with the cheapest starting at $9.95 per month.
Does crunch charge an annual fee?
What is the purpose of this fee? The Annual Fee is a financial investment that pays for the upkeep of equipment, building maintenance, and periodic enhancements at our facilities.
Fees Paid Up Front Crunch is well-known for being erratic with their initiation costs, hidden fees, and monthly prices, among other things. Enrollment fees for chain gyms are typically $239.98, which is an exceptionally high amount for a gym membership. According to our research, the industry average is between $100 and $150.
How much does it cost to cancel Crunch membership?
After one year, you have the option to discontinue your Crunch Gym subscription. Early termination costs of $200 are required if you wish to terminate your membership before the end of the billing year. If you do not wish to quit your membership before the end of the billing year, you must pay administrative fees for early termination.
Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
What age does my child need to be in order to obtain a Crunch Membership? Children must be at least 14 years old in order to exercise in the main section of Crunch. While their parents are working out, everyone aged 13 and under is welcome to hang out with our Super-Sitters.
Can you cancel Crunch membership over the phone?
Call customer support at (866) 428-9664 to place an order over the phone. Input the phone number from which you are calling. Give the agent your account number and tell them you want to discontinue your membership with the organization.
Can I bring a guest to Crunch Fitness?
Once a member has registered a swipe to enter the club, they are not permitted to bring in any further guests. Guests must be over the age of 18 and not be a current Crunch member to be admitted to the club. Upon entering, guests are required to complete the visitor registration form and present a valid photo ID. It is not possible to transfer your membership to another individual.
Can I bring the same guest to crunch?
Unrestricted guest privileges – The chance to bring a friend with you to every workout session at no additional charge! During the next 100 enrollments this week, we will include this fantastic feature as part of our top membership, which will cost $19.95. (Normally, this is only available with our $29.95 subscription).
What is crunch peak membership?
Peak Results membership, which is $29.95 a month and includes unlimited guest rights, group classes, unlimited tanning and hydro massage, access to all 200+ North American locations, child care, and our small group training program, is our best value.
Does Crunch Fitness have student discounts?
A discounted pricing of $50/year is available to students who wish to subscribe to Extra Crunch (plus tax).
What are guest privileges at crunch?
ACCESS RIGHTS FOR GUESTS Members are encouraged to come or send their friends to the club for a tour of the facilities and a membership assessment. Each member is permitted to bring one (1) visitor (a local resident) each 24 hour period, subject to the type of membership they have.
How do I quit Crunch Fitness?
Simple instructions on how to cancel your Crunch Gym subscription.
- Call (866) 428-9664 to speak with a representative. Input the phone number from which you’re making the call. Give the agent your account number and tell them you want to discontinue your subscription.
Does crunch have squat racks?
Crunch Fitness is well-known for offering a large selection of high-quality exercise equipment. The Crunch brand also offers squat racks and deadlift platforms, and you can generally find at least five or six of each at most gyms and fitness centers.