- However, there has never been a gym that charges such a crazy one-time entry price as Crunch has done thus far. For $37 a day, or $60 for a month pass, you can enjoy the park. Idiots! Unless otherwise stated, this review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not represent the views of Tripadvisor LLC.
- Disappointing- for $40 for a day pass, this establishment is an absolute rip-off.
- 1 How much does it cost to go to Crunch Fitness?
- 2 Can u bring a guest to crunch?
- 3 Why did Crunch charge me $50?
- 4 Can a 17 year old workout at Crunch?
- 5 How much does it cost to cancel Crunch membership?
- 6 Can a 12 year old go to Planet Fitness?
- 7 Does crunch have a student discount?
- 8 Is Crunch Fitness a contract?
- 9 What is guest privileges at Crunch Fitness?
- 10 Does every crunch have a sauna?
How much does it cost to go to Crunch Fitness?
After 90 days from your Agreement date, you will be charged an annual cost of just $39.90, which will be paid on the next billing Friday after that date and yearly thereafter for as long as your Membership is in existence.
Can u bring a guest to crunch?
Once a member has registered a swipe to enter the club, they are not permitted to bring in any further guests. Guests must be over the age of 18 and not be a current Crunch member to be admitted to the club. Upon entering, guests are required to complete the visitor registration form and present a valid photo ID. It is not possible to transfer your membership to another individual.
Why did Crunch charge me $50?
What is the purpose of this fee? The Annual Fee is a financial investment that pays for the upkeep of equipment, building maintenance, and periodic enhancements at our facilities.
Can a 17 year old workout at Crunch?
What is the bare minimum age to join a fitness center? As long as you are over the age of 14, you are eligible to become a member. To participate in online activities, you must be at least 18 years old. Are you looking to hire?
How much does it cost to cancel Crunch membership?
After one year, you have the option to discontinue your Crunch Gym subscription. Early termination costs of $200 are required if you wish to terminate your membership before the end of the billing year. If you do not wish to quit your membership before the end of the billing year, you must pay administrative fees for early termination.
Can a 12 year old go to Planet Fitness?
After one year, you have the option to terminate your Crunch Gym subscription. Early termination costs of $200 are required if you wish to terminate your membership before the end of the billing year. If you do not wish to quit your membership before the end of the billing year, you must pay administrative fees of $200.
Does crunch have a student discount?
A discounted pricing of $50/year is available to students who wish to subscribe to Extra Crunch (plus tax).
Is Crunch Fitness a contract?
When it comes to contracts, Crunch provides month-to-month agreements, which is ideal for folks who aren’t sure how long they will be able to commit to a fitness program. Although this price is only available to customers in specific places, some locales provide a $9.95 month-to-month subscription with no obligation for consumers in select areas.
What is guest privileges at Crunch Fitness?
Unrestricted guest privileges – The chance to bring a friend with you to every workout session at no additional charge! During the next 100 enrollments this week, we will include this fantastic feature as part of our top membership, which will cost $19.95.
Does every crunch have a sauna?
Their gyms are equipped with both cardio and weightlifting equipment, allowing you to work out in a method that is enjoyable for you. Crunch Fitness, on the other hand, does not include saunas or steam rooms in its regular gyms.