Is there a shower facility at Crunch Fitness?
- In comparison to other fitness facilities, the showers at Crunch fitness regular sites are rudimentary. You’ll need to bring your soap, towels, and anything else with you. Signature clubs charge greater membership dues, but they also provide superior services as a result. The showers here are larger and more private, and you get to use the gym’s plush towels in addition to your own. Hairdryers are also available in limited quantities.
- 1 Why did Crunch charge me $50?
- 2 What does a Crunch membership include?
- 3 What is the crunch contract?
- 4 How much does it cost to cancel Crunch membership?
- 5 Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
- 6 How do I cancel my Crunch Fitness membership?
- 7 Can u bring a guest to crunch?
- 8 Does Crunch Fitness have student discounts?
- 9 Does crunch have family memberships?
- 10 How old do u have to be to go to Crunch?
- 11 Who is Crunch Fitness owned by?
- 12 What is guest privileges at Crunch Fitness?
Why did Crunch charge me $50?
What is the purpose of this fee? The Annual Fee is a financial investment that pays for the upkeep of equipment, building maintenance, and periodic enhancements at our facilities.
What does a Crunch membership include?
You’ll have access to our world-renowned group fitness classes, which are suitable for all levels of fitness from beginner to expert, Crunch Live online video workouts, HydroMassage beds and tanning as well as access to our multi-club facilities and exclusive visitor benefits. We have a variety of subscription options available, with the cheapest starting at $9.95 per month.
What is the crunch contract?
When it comes to contracts, Crunch provides month-to-month agreements, which is ideal for folks who aren’t sure how long they will be able to commit to a fitness program. Although this price is only available to customers in specific places, some locales provide a $9.95 month-to-month subscription with no obligation for consumers in select areas.
How much does it cost to cancel Crunch membership?
After one year, you have the option to discontinue your Crunch Gym subscription. Early termination costs of $200 are required if you wish to terminate your membership before the end of the billing year. If you do not wish to quit your membership before the end of the billing year, you must pay administrative fees for early termination.
Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
What age does my child need to be in order to obtain a Crunch Membership? Children must be at least 14 years old in order to exercise in the main section of Crunch. While their parents are working out, everyone aged 13 and under is welcome to hang out with our Super-Sitters.
How do I cancel my Crunch Fitness membership?
How to cancel Crunch Gym membership
- Call (866) 428-9664 to speak with a representative. Input the phone number from which you’re making the call. Give the agent your account number and tell them you want to discontinue your subscription.
Can u bring a guest to crunch?
Once a member has registered a swipe to enter the club, they are not permitted to bring in any further guests. Guests must be over the age of 18 and not be a current Crunch member to be admitted to the club. Upon entering, guests are required to complete the visitor registration form and present a valid photo ID. It is not possible to transfer your membership to another individual.
Does Crunch Fitness have student discounts?
A discounted pricing of $50/year is available to students who wish to subscribe to Extra Crunch (plus tax).
Does crunch have family memberships?
Is Crunch Fitness thinking about starting a family? Crunch Fitness is offering up to 67 percent off on a one-month or three-month individual or family membership at a discounted price.
How old do u have to be to go to Crunch?
What is the bare minimum age to join a fitness center? As long as you are over the age of 14, you are eligible to become a member. To participate in online activities, you must be at least 18 years old. Are you looking to hire?
Who is Crunch Fitness owned by?
On July 1, 2019, it was revealed that the private-equity firm TPG will acquire Crunch Fitness through its growth-equity arm, which is a subsidiary of TPG. Crunch is led by Jim Rowley, the company’s CEO. Keith Worts is the CEO of the company’s Signature division, while Ben Midgley is the CEO of the company’s franchise division.
What is guest privileges at Crunch Fitness?
Unrestricted guest privileges – The chance to bring a friend with you to every workout session at no additional charge! During the next 100 enrollments this week, we will include this fantastic feature as part of our top membership, which will cost $19.95. (Normally, this is only available with our $29.95 subscription).