- Crunch Fitness charges an average monthly fee of about $39, which varies somewhat according on the location. This includes the use of gym equipment, such as weights and other apparatus, that you will require for your exercise session. An initial cost of $75 will be charged for their Basic Membership program, with fees increasing to $150 at a later date. Monthly costs start at $30 and can rise to as much as $40.
- 1 How much does it cost to go to Crunch Fitness?
- 2 Why did Crunch charge me $50?
- 3 Does crunch have hidden fees?
- 4 How much does it cost to cancel Crunch membership?
- 5 Can minors go to Crunch?
- 6 Can I bring a guest to Crunch Fitness?
- 7 Does every crunch have a sauna?
- 8 Does crunch have WIFI?
- 9 Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
- 10 How do I cancel my Crunch Fitness membership?
- 11 Does Crunch Fitness have student discounts?
- 12 What does crunch basic membership include?
- 13 Does crunch have squat racks?
- 14 Can you downgrade membership crunch?
How much does it cost to go to Crunch Fitness?
After 90 days from your Agreement date, you will be charged an annual cost of just $39.90, which will be paid on the next billing Friday after that date and yearly thereafter for as long as your Membership is in existence.
Why did Crunch charge me $50?
What is the purpose of this fee? The Annual Fee is a financial investment that pays for the upkeep of equipment, building maintenance, and periodic enhancements at our facilities.
Fees Paid Up Front Crunch is well-known for being erratic with their initiation costs, hidden fees, and monthly prices, among other things. Enrollment fees for chain gyms are typically $239.98, which is an exceptionally high amount for a gym membership. According to our research, the industry average is between $100 and $150.
How much does it cost to cancel Crunch membership?
After one year, you have the option to discontinue your Crunch Gym subscription. Early termination costs of $200 are required if you wish to terminate your membership before the end of the billing year. If you do not wish to quit your membership before the end of the billing year, you must pay administrative fees for early termination.
Can minors go to Crunch?
In order to workout in the main section of Crunch with their parent, teens must be at least 13 years old, or 16 years old if they choose to have their own membership with parental approval. They are unable to do so; anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Can I bring a guest to Crunch Fitness?
Once a member has registered a swipe to enter the club, they are not permitted to bring in any further guests. Guests must be over the age of 18 and not be a current Crunch member to be admitted to the club. Upon entering, guests are required to complete the visitor registration form and present a valid photo ID. It is not possible to transfer your membership to another individual.
Does every crunch have a sauna?
Once a member has registered a swipe to join the club, they are not permitted to bring in guests. Members of the Crunch must be above the age of 18 to attend, but guests must be over the age of 18. The guest registration must be completed and a valid ID must be presented upon arrival. No one else may take use of your membership benefits.
Does crunch have WIFI?
FREE WIFI is included in the price. With the super-fast, free Wi-Fi, you can listen to your favorite playlists and post pictures of your exercise on Instagram.
Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
What age does my child need to be in order to obtain a Crunch Membership? Children must be at least 14 years old in order to exercise in the main section of Crunch. While their parents are working out, everyone aged 13 and under is welcome to hang out with our Super-Sitters.
How do I cancel my Crunch Fitness membership?
How to cancel Crunch Gym membership
- Call (866) 428-9664 to speak with a representative. Input the phone number from which you’re making the call. Give the agent your account number and tell them you want to discontinue your subscription.
Does Crunch Fitness have student discounts?
A discounted pricing of $50/year is available to students who wish to subscribe to Extra Crunch (plus tax).
What does crunch basic membership include?
Peak membership, which is $21.95/month and includes unlimited guest rights, group courses, unlimited tanning and hydro massage, access to all 200+ North American locations, and child care is our most popular option for families. Our base membership, which is $9.95 per month, gives you access to the strength training and cardio equipment in our facility.
Does crunch have squat racks?
Crunch Fitness is well-known for offering a large selection of high-quality exercise equipment. The Crunch brand also offers squat racks and deadlift platforms, and you can generally find at least five or six of each at most gyms and fitness centers.
Can you downgrade membership crunch?
Because Crunch Gym has a one-year minimum membership requirement, you are unable to terminate your subscription after joining for less than one year. If you choose to do so, you will be required to pay additional administrative fees as a result of the early termination. Examine your Crunch gym papers and contract, or speak with a gym representative to confirm the dates of your current membership.