Prices for Anytime Fitness Centers
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$49.99|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$38.99|
|One-Time Key Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$35.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$0.00|
- So, what exactly is the cost of an Anytime Fitness membership? Costs vary according on location and membership level, however the majority of Anytime Fitness memberships cost roughly $36.50 per month on average. A single monthly membership at certain places costs as low as $30 per month, while others charge as much as $44 (or $39 per month if you join up for a year) at others.
- 1 How much does it cost for Anytime Fitness?
- 2 How much is Anytime Fitness Month to month?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 4 Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
- 5 How much is Anytime Fitness a month UK?
- 6 Is Anytime Fitness a lock in contract?
- 7 Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 8 Can I cancel Anytime Fitness membership?
- 9 What services does Anytime Fitness offer?
- 10 How much is the average gym membership per month?
- 11 Is Planet Fitness really 10 a month?
- 12 How much is an Orangetheory membership?
- 13 How do I freeze my Anytime Fitness membership?
- 14 Can you share Anytime Fitness membership?
How much does it cost for Anytime Fitness?
3. Anytime Fitness is a program that is available at any time. The cost of joining is $99, with an access card costing an additional $69.95. Cost of membership: Starting at $67.95 per month for an individual.
How much is Anytime Fitness Month to month?
Costs vary according on location and membership level, however the majority of Anytime Fitness memberships cost roughly $36.50 per month on average. A single monthly membership at certain places costs as low as $30 per month, while others charge as much as $44 (or $39 per month if you sign up for a year) for a single membership at others.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.
Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
Is there an annual membership price for Anytime Fitness? The yearly price at Anytime Fitness varies from location to location, however it is typically as follows. Individual members pay $49.99 for the first month, and couples pay $659.99 for the first year. The yearly membership price is $407.99 for individuals and $659.99 for couples.
How much is Anytime Fitness a month UK?
Only £35.95 each month is required to be paid in full. Includes complete and free admission to all UK clubs, including over 50 in London, 185 across the country, and more than 5,000 internationally.
Is Anytime Fitness a lock in contract?
Putting Your Membership On Hold: Generally speaking, you can ‘freeze’ your Agreement twice in a 12-month period for a total of up to three months for both periods combined. If we agree, you may freeze your Agreement for a longer period of time for travel, medical, or hardship reasons, but you must provide us with confirmation of your reasons.
Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Teens aged 16 and 17 are permitted to join Anytime Fitness clubs with the approval of a parent or guardian, provided that they agree to a series of strict rules meant to ensure the safety of everyone in the club (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Fit n Fast accepts 14-17-year-olds as members, but they must have a parent or guardian sign the membership agreement.
Can I cancel Anytime Fitness membership?
Anytime Fitness offers a seven-day cooling-off period after signing up. If you want to terminate your membership, you’ll need to do the following: Review your Membership Agreement before contacting your local club. Remember to pay close attention to the unique cancellation policy applicable to your state. Visit your local club and adhere to its rules and regulations.
What services does Anytime Fitness offer?
Is Anytime Fitness equipped with what I’m looking for?
- Cardiovascular, strength, free weights, functional training, and group fitness courses are among the basic amenities available, as are personal trainers, private bathrooms, and showers. Physical fitness consultations and evaluations are available at Anytime Fitness (services vary by location).
How much is the average gym membership per month?
Using data from 16 major gym chains around the country, we discovered that the average monthly cost of a gym membership to get the advantages of exercise in 2021 will be $37.71. Prices vary as well, depending on the level of membership; lower-tier memberships cost $31.00, while higher-tier memberships cost $44.42 (plus tax and fees).
Is Planet Fitness really 10 a month?
Is it truly $10 a month to join Planet Fitness? You may enjoy unlimited access to the Planet Fitness Home Club, free fitness training, and free WiFi for $ 10 per month with the Planet Fitness traditional membership.
How much is an Orangetheory membership?
How Much Do Orangetheory Classes Cost? How Much Does Orangetheory Cost? The cost of membership varies based on where you reside. If you chat to the folks at Orangetheory, they’ll tell you that they have a variety of membership options ranging from Basic (four courses for $59/month) up to Elite (eight sessions for $99/month) and Premier (unlimited classes for $159/month).
How do I freeze my Anytime Fitness membership?
You have the option to freeze your Anytime Fitness membership for up to three months at any point during the year. You’ll need to get in touch with the club that you’re a member of in order to do so. Access to contact information may be acquired by visiting the Anytime Fitness website and utilizing the club finder.
You very certainly can. All memberships are transferable, regardless of whether they are used or relocated. It is required that relocation transfers take place more than 10 miles from your previous residence. Because you will not be charged a transfer fee, you will not be required to purchase a separate moving insurance.