Prices for Anytime Fitness Centers
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$49.99|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$38.99|
|One-Time Key Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$35.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Monthly)||$0.00|
- So, what exactly is the cost of an Anytime Fitness membership? Costs vary according on location and membership level, however the majority of Anytime Fitness memberships cost roughly $36.50 per month on average. A single monthly membership at certain places costs as low as $30 per month, while others charge as much as $44 (or $39 per month if you join up for a year) at others.
- 1 How much is Anytime Fitness Month to month?
- 2 How much does it cost to go anytime fitness?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym membership?
- 4 Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 5 How long is the free trial at Anytime Fitness?
- 6 Can I cancel Anytime Fitness membership?
- 7 Is Anytime Fitness a lock in contract?
- 8 How much is the average gym membership per month?
- 9 What gym do celebrities go to in LA?
- 10 Can under 18 go to gym?
- 11 Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
- 12 At what age should we start gym?
How much is Anytime Fitness Month to month?
Costs vary according on location and membership level, however the majority of Anytime Fitness memberships cost roughly $36.50 per month on average. A single monthly membership at certain places costs as low as $30 per month, while others charge as much as $44 (or $39 per month if you sign up for a year) for a single membership at others.
How much does it cost to go anytime fitness?
3. Anytime Fitness is a program that is available at any time. The cost of joining is $99, with an access card costing an additional $69.95. Cost of membership: Starting at $67.95 per month for an individual.
What is the cheapest gym membership?
Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.
Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Teens aged 16 and 17 are permitted to join Anytime Fitness clubs with the approval of a parent or guardian, provided that they agree to a series of strict rules meant to ensure the safety of everyone in the club (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Fit n Fast accepts 14-17-year-olds as members, but they must have a parent or guardian sign the membership agreement.
How long is the free trial at Anytime Fitness?
“Try us for free*” and “7-day free trial” and “10-day free trial” and “14-day free trial” are all examples of phrases that appear on our website. These specials are only available at the clubs that have agreed to participate. Unless otherwise indicated in writing by the participating club, the Try Us for Free offer is available for a maximum of 7 consecutive days from the first day of use.
Can I cancel Anytime Fitness membership?
Anytime Fitness offers a seven-day cooling-off period after signing up. If you want to terminate your membership, you’ll need to do the following: Review your Membership Agreement before contacting your local club. Remember to pay close attention to the unique cancellation policy applicable to your state. Visit your local club and adhere to its rules and regulations.
Is Anytime Fitness a lock in contract?
Putting Your Membership On Hold: Generally speaking, you can ‘freeze’ your Agreement twice in a 12-month period for a total of up to three months for both periods combined. If we agree, you may freeze your Agreement for a longer period of time for travel, medical, or hardship reasons, but you must provide us with confirmation of your reasons.
How much is the average gym membership per month?
Using data from 16 major gym chains around the country, we discovered that the average monthly cost of a gym membership to get the advantages of exercise in 2021 will be $37.71. Prices vary as well, depending on the level of membership; lower-tier memberships cost $31.00, while higher-tier memberships cost $44.42 (plus tax and fees).
What gym do celebrities go to in LA?
House in the shape of a cylinder. Despite the fact that this strategy is diametrically opposed to that of a gym studio, celebrities such as Selena Gomez and Demi Moore have flocked to Shape House’s five Los Angeles facilities to work out and burn calories.
Can under 18 go to gym?
Restriction on Participant’s Age Some gyms do not accept anybody under the age of 18, while others, such as national franchises such as 24 Hour Fitness, allow kids between the ages of 12 and 17. In certain gyms, you may be required to sign in with an adult, but in others, you may be permitted to come and go as you like without an adult’s supervision.
Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
Teens under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult while registering. Teens under the age of 18 can work out on their own once a parent or guardian has signed a waiver authorizing them to do so.
At what age should we start gym?
However, if you are serious about hitting the gym, you must be at least 14 to 15 years old. You should avoid heavy lifting and instead focus on body weight exercises, yoga, and other forms of exercise. If you wish to start lifting weights, you should start with modest weights because your bones are still developing at this point.