Crunch Fitness Prices are available on request.
|First Month (One Person) (Base)||$9.99|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Base)||$9.99|
|Annual Fee (Pro‑Rated) (One Person) (Base)||$8.33|
|Total Due Today (One Person) (Base)||$67.32|
Is there a shower facility at Crunch Fitness?
- In comparison to other fitness facilities, the showers at Crunch fitness regular sites are rudimentary. You’ll need to bring your soap, towels, and anything else with you. Signature clubs charge greater membership dues, but they also provide superior services as a result. The showers here are larger and more private, and you get to use the gym’s plush towels in addition to your own. Hairdryers are also available in limited quantities.
- 1 Why did Crunch charge me $50?
- 2 Does crunch offer annual memberships?
- 3 What does crunch basic membership include?
- 4 How much does it cost to cancel Crunch membership?
- 5 Is Crunch Fitness a contract?
- 6 Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
- 7 How do I cancel my Crunch Fitness membership?
- 8 Can u bring a guest to crunch?
- 9 Does crunch have a student discount?
- 10 What is guest privileges at Crunch Fitness?
- 11 How much is an Orangetheory membership?
- 12 Who is Crunch Fitness owned by?
- 13 Does Crunch Fitness have squat racks?
Why did Crunch charge me $50?
What is the purpose of this fee? The Annual Fee is a financial investment that pays for the upkeep of equipment, building maintenance, and periodic enhancements at our facilities.
Does crunch offer annual memberships?
What is the cost of the Crunch Fitness membership on a yearly basis? Crunch Fitness charges a $49.99 yearly price for membership, regardless of whether you sign an annual contract or pay on a month-to-month basis.
What does crunch basic membership include?
Peak membership, which is $21.95/month and includes unlimited guest rights, group courses, unlimited tanning and hydro massage, access to all 200+ North American locations, and child care is our most popular option for families. Our base membership, which is $9.95 per month, gives you access to the strength training and cardio equipment in our facility.
How much does it cost to cancel Crunch membership?
After one year, you have the option to discontinue your Crunch Gym subscription. Early termination costs of $200 are required if you wish to terminate your membership before the end of the billing year. If you do not wish to quit your membership before the end of the billing year, you must pay administrative fees for early termination.
Is Crunch Fitness a contract?
When it comes to contracts, Crunch provides month-to-month agreements, which is ideal for folks who aren’t sure how long they will be able to commit to a fitness program. Although this price is only available to customers in specific places, some locales provide a $9.95 month-to-month subscription with no obligation for consumers in select areas.
Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
What age does my child need to be in order to obtain a Crunch Membership? Children must be at least 14 years old in order to exercise in the main section of Crunch. While their parents are working out, everyone aged 13 and under is welcome to hang out with our Super-Sitters.
How do I cancel my Crunch Fitness membership?
How to cancel Crunch Gym membership
- Call (866) 428-9664 to speak with a representative. Input the phone number from which you’re making the call. Give the agent your account number and tell them you want to discontinue your subscription.
Can u bring a guest to crunch?
Once a member has registered a swipe to enter the club, they are not permitted to bring in any further guests. Guests must be over the age of 18 and not be a current Crunch member to be admitted to the club. Upon entering, guests are required to complete the visitor registration form and present a valid photo ID. It is not possible to transfer your membership to another individual.
Does crunch have a student discount?
A discounted pricing of $50/year is available to students who wish to subscribe to Extra Crunch (plus tax).
What is guest privileges at Crunch Fitness?
Unrestricted guest privileges – The chance to bring a friend with you to every workout session at no additional charge! During the next 100 enrollments this week, we will include this fantastic feature as part of our top membership, which will cost $19.95.
How much is an Orangetheory membership?
How Much Do Orangetheory Classes Cost? How Much Does Orangetheory Cost? The cost of membership varies based on where you reside. If you chat to the folks at Orangetheory, they’ll tell you that they have a variety of membership options ranging from Basic (four courses for $59/month) up to Elite (eight sessions for $99/month) and Premier (unlimited classes for $159/month).
Who is Crunch Fitness owned by?
On July 1, 2019, it was revealed that the private-equity firm TPG will acquire Crunch Fitness through its growth-equity arm, which is a subsidiary of TPG. Crunch is led by Jim Rowley, the company’s CEO. Keith Worts is the CEO of the company’s Signature division, while Ben Midgley is the CEO of the company’s franchise division.
Does Crunch Fitness have squat racks?
Crunch Fitness is well-known for offering a large selection of high-quality exercise equipment. The Crunch brand also offers squat racks and deadlift platforms, and you can generally find at least five or six of each at most gyms and fitness centers.