- Tell us about yourself and we’ll calculate an estimate of how much you should be making, as well as provide insight into your career prospects. When working at 24 Hour Fitness in the United States, how much does a Personal Trainer make? In the United States, the average hourly wage for a 24 Hour Fitness Personal Trainer is roughly $22.16, which is in line with the national average.
- 1 How do trainers at 24 Hour Fitness get paid?
- 2 How much does a personal trainer at a gym earn?
- 3 Which gym pays the most for personal trainers?
- 4 Do personal trainers get paid well?
- 5 Do 24 Hour Fitness employees get free membership?
- 6 Can you make a living as a personal trainer?
- 7 How do personal trainers get rich?
- 8 Can personal trainers make 100k?
- 9 How much do celebrities pay their personal trainers?
- 10 Is personal training a good side job?
- 11 What are top paying jobs?
How do trainers at 24 Hour Fitness get paid?
The average hourly wage for a 24 Hour Fitness Personal Trainer is $19 per hour. At 24 Hour Fitness, personal trainer wages can range from $8 to $52 per hour, depending on experience. When bonuses and other forms of additional compensation are taken into consideration, a Personal Trainer at 24 Hour Fitness can expect to earn an average total wage of $20 per hour.
How much does a personal trainer at a gym earn?
pay range: $35,715 to $122,997 on an annual basis Per week, Personal Trainers put in an average of 42.6 hours of labor. They can rent out space to work at gyms or fitness centers, train in public places (such as parks or beaches), or work from home by beginning their own personal training business.
Which gym pays the most for personal trainers?
According to personal trainer salary research, the highest paying gyms include
- Fitness is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 24 Hour Fitness does not pay above-minimum wage for non-training hours, but the club does provide some tempting incentives to members. Anytime Fitness, Crunch Fitness, Equinox, LA Fitness, Planet Fitness, and the YMCA are examples of fitness centers.
Do personal trainers get paid well?
Based on data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, personal trainers made a median annual pay of $40,000 in 2020, which means half earned more than that amount and half earned less. The lowest ten percent of personal trainers made less than $21,640, while the highest ten percent earned more than $76,550 each year.
Do 24 Hour Fitness employees get free membership?
Free membership, t-shirts, and parking are all enticing perks. Hours might change once a week or more frequently. On-the-job training is infrequent and insufficient.
Can you make a living as a personal trainer?
The simple answer is yes, you can make decent money as a personal trainer if you work hard. The broader answer is that, as is true of most things, if you are excellent at your profession and promote and sell yourself effectively, you can earn a lot of money if you work hard.
How do personal trainers get rich?
Personal trainers may increase their earning potential by implementing these money-making strategies.
- Membership models should be sold. Many times, 10- and 20-pack sessions are not profitable.
- Offer personal training in the comfort of your own home.
- Host boot camp sessions. Provide clients with customized workouts and meal plans.
Can personal trainers make 100k?
Full-time employment in the personal training business is defined as 25-32 hours per week (once again, depending on location and self-drive). In order to make $100,000 a year, you must earn $8,333 every month on average. At 25 cents an hour, you’ll need to be training 80 or more hours every week (NOT HAPPENING).
How much do celebrities pay their personal trainers?
Typical Hourly Wages According to statistics from the Los Angeles Personal Trainer website from 2011 and information from Jim O’Connor of Wellness Word from 2009, celebrity personal trainers charge anything from $100 to $500 per session, depending on their celebrity status. The number of sessions and famous clients varies from year to year, resulting in a wide range of annual income.
Is personal training a good side job?
Personal training is a wonderful second or side profession, and it is growing in popularity. Because of the irregular hours and the fact that you are working mostly on commission, I would never suggest it as a full-time or primary employment. You only get paid when you get a client in the door; the gym is seldom the one that brings you a client.
What are top paying jobs?
The top 100 highest-paying jobs in the United States
- Cardiologist. Anesthesiologist salaries are on average $351,827 per year in the United States. Orthodontists earn an average salary of $326,296 per year in the United States. Psychiatrists earn an average of $264,850 a year in the United States. Surgery, Periodontist, Physician, and Dentist are some of the professions with the highest average annual wage in the country: $224,577.