Salary for Life Time Lifetime Fitness employees is $12 per hour on average. Lifetime Fitness hourly rates can range from $10 to $28 per hour depending on experience.
- 1 How much do lifetime trainers make?
- 2 Do Lifetime Fitness employees get a free membership?
- 3 How Much Do Lifetime Fitness Lifeguards make?
- 4 How much does a membership concierge make at Lifetime Fitness?
- 5 What should I wear to an interview at Lifetime Fitness?
- 6 Which gym pays trainers the most?
- 7 What are the perks of working at Life Time?
- 8 What benefits do Life Time employees get?
- 9 Is Life Time a good company to work for?
- 10 How deep is the pool at Lifetime Fitness?
How much do lifetime trainers make?
Yearly compensation for Life Time Personal Trainers in the United States is roughly $54,514, which is approximately 13 percent higher than the national average.
Do Lifetime Fitness employees get a free membership?
Employees at Life Time Fitness are eligible to earn a complimentary membership to the facility.
How Much Do Lifetime Fitness Lifeguards make?
The average hourly wage for a Lifetime Lifeguard is $10 per hour. A lifeguard’s hourly wage at Lifetime might range between $10 and $14 per hour.
How much does a membership concierge make at Lifetime Fitness?
Frequently Asked Questions about Lifetime Salary The average annual income for a Membership Concierge in the United States is $34,905 per year, which is 31 percent less than the average lifetime salary for this career, which is $51,050 per year in this country.
What should I wear to an interview at Lifetime Fitness?
Question and answer sessions should be conducted in business casual dress, while practical training observations should be conducted in sports wear, according to the company. Arrive on time and extend a cordial welcome to each interviewer.
Which gym pays trainers the most?
According to personal trainer salary research, the highest paying gyms include
- Fitness is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 24 Hour Fitness does not pay above-minimum wage for non-training hours, but the club does provide some tempting incentives to members. Anytime Fitness, Crunch Fitness, Equinox, LA Fitness, Planet Fitness, and the YMCA are examples of fitness centers.
What are the perks of working at Life Time?
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, an employee assistance program, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans, and an employee stock purchase plan are among the Life Time Fitness benefits available to eligible employees. In addition, the firm provides other benefits.
What benefits do Life Time employees get?
What are the advantages of joining Life Time?
- Insurance, health and wellness, and so forth. Health Insurance is a need. Rating: 2.9 out of 12 stars.
- Financial Retirement. 401(k) Savings Plan 2.7 stars from 19 reviews.
- Family Parenting. Childcare. 4.0 hours of unpaid vacation time. Vacation time off is time off that is paid by the employer. Perks Discounts are worth 2.7 cents. Employee Discounts are available. 3.4
- Professional Assistance. Job-related training. 3.3★
Is Life Time a good company to work for?
Lifetime is an incredible organization to be a part of. I worked and assisted with the grand opening of a newly constructed club. It was a fantastic learning experience. Though my time there was limited, I gained a great deal of knowledge and had a great deal of fun while I was there.
How deep is the pool at Lifetime Fitness?
Lap Pool is a type of swimming pool. The lap pool is 25 yards long and 6 lanes wide, with an internal temperature of 84 degrees. 3 12 feet to 6 feet in depth is the range of depths.