- Each site may have a different yearly cost, but they all generally adhere to the same set of rules and regulations. Anytime Fitness charges a monthly fee of $49 for the first three months. A membership in the organization costs $407 per year.
- Individual members will be charged $99, while corporate members will be charged $659.
- 1 What are the monthly dues at Anytime Fitness?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym membership?
- 3 Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 4 Can I cancel anytime fitness membership?
- 5 What services does Anytime Fitness offer?
- 6 How much is an Orangetheory membership?
- 7 Does Planet Fitness have free weights?
- 8 How old do you have to be to go to Planet Fitness?
- 9 Does Costco offer gym membership?
- 10 Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
- 11 What gym can you join at 16?
- 12 Does Anytime Fitness have a women’s section?
What are the monthly dues at Anytime Fitness?
How much does it cost to become a member? Pricing will vary based on your area, but the average cost of a monthly subscription in the United States is $41, while the average cost of a monthly membership in Canada is $53. Individual independently owned gyms have its own set of dues, monthly fees, and any other costs that may be imposed.
What is the cheapest gym membership?
Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.
Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Teens aged 16 and 17 are permitted to join Anytime Fitness clubs with the approval of a parent or guardian, provided that they agree to a series of strict rules meant to ensure the safety of everyone in the club (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Fit n Fast accepts 14-17-year-olds as members, but they must have a parent or guardian sign the membership agreement.
Can I cancel anytime fitness membership?
Anytime Fitness offers a seven-day cooling-off period after signing up. If you want to terminate your membership, you’ll need to do the following: Review your Membership Agreement before contacting your local club. Remember to pay close attention to the unique cancellation policy applicable to your state. Visit your local club and adhere to its rules and regulations.
What services does Anytime Fitness offer?
Is Anytime Fitness equipped with what I’m looking for?
- Cardiovascular, strength, free weights, functional training, and group fitness courses are among the basic amenities available, as are personal trainers, private bathrooms, and showers. Physical fitness consultations and evaluations are available at Anytime Fitness (services vary by location).
How much is an Orangetheory membership?
How Much Do Orangetheory Classes Cost? How Much Does Orangetheory Cost? The cost of membership varies based on where you reside. If you chat to the folks at Orangetheory, they’ll tell you that they have a variety of membership options ranging from Basic (four courses for $59/month) up to Elite (eight sessions for $99/month) and Premier (unlimited classes for $159/month).
Does Planet Fitness have free weights?
They include a rack of dumbbells that may be used as free weights, but they do not have a power rack, which is a great feature. Planet Fitness will not be a good choice for individuals who enjoy performing squats and bench presses with bigger weights. In lieu of these free weights, Planet Fitness does provide the use of a Smith Machine, which may be found here.
How old do you have to be to go to Planet Fitness?
Members between the ages of 13 and 14 are required to be accompanied by a parent or adult when exercising. Members between the ages of 15 and 17 must have a signed waiver from a parent or guardian on file in order to participate. Important: Unless they are accompanying their parent or guardian, guests using the PF Black Card® must be at least 18 years old and in possession of an acceptable photo ID.
Does Costco offer gym membership?
Additionally, Costco can assist you in saving money on your gym membership, in addition to food, petrol, and other home supplies. Spa and gym membership discounts are available through the company’s partnership with other businesses. If you’re a new Costco member, you can get a two-year subscription to 24-Hour Fitness for $399.99, which is a significant savings.
Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
Teens under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult while registering. Teens under the age of 18 can work out on their own once a parent or guardian has signed a waiver authorizing them to do so.
What gym can you join at 16?
Locate a Gym that is Kid-Friendly. Planet Fitness is open to children ages 13 to 18 who are accompanied by a parent who has a current membership. Gold’s Gym accepts children as young as 13 who are accompanied by an adult member. Crunch Fitness : Age 13 with an adult member of the same age as the child. Equinox : Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult member.
Does Anytime Fitness have a women’s section?
Our women’s only area is fully equipped with cardio and weight equipment, as well as hosting some wonderful weekly courses that are all provided at no cost to members.