- The cost of an Anytime Fitness membership. However, on average, Anytime Fitness membership costs range from $38.99 to $59.99 per month, with certain locations charging somewhat more than the national average. Ask about the 12-month membership plan, which has a lower joining charge than the 30-day membership plan and is thus more affordable.
- 1 What are the monthly dues at Anytime Fitness?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym membership?
- 3 What is the minimum term for Anytime Fitness?
- 4 Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 5 Can I cancel anytime fitness membership?
- 6 What services does Anytime Fitness offer?
- 7 Does Planet Fitness have free weights?
- 8 Are gyms overpriced?
- 9 Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 10 Is Anytime Fitness a lock in contract?
- 11 How much does a gym membership cost?
What are the monthly dues at Anytime Fitness?
How much does it cost to become a member? Pricing will vary based on your area, but the average cost of a monthly subscription in the United States is $41, while the average cost of a monthly membership in Canada is $53. Individual independently owned gyms have its own set of dues, monthly fees, and any other costs that may be imposed.
What is the cheapest gym membership?
Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.
What is the minimum term for Anytime Fitness?
Planet Fitness is a fitness center that provides a variety of services. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness markets itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to each Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.” ; The YMCA in your community; Gold’s Gym; LA Fitness; Cardinal Fitness; Your local YMCA;
Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Teens aged 16 and 17 are permitted to join Anytime Fitness clubs with the approval of a parent or guardian, provided that they agree to a series of strict rules meant to ensure the safety of everyone in the club (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Fit n Fast accepts 14-17-year-olds as members, but they must have a parent or guardian sign the membership agreement.
Can I cancel anytime fitness membership?
Anytime Fitness offers a seven-day cooling-off period after signing up. If you want to terminate your membership, you’ll need to do the following: Review your Membership Agreement before contacting your local club. Remember to pay close attention to the unique cancellation policy applicable to your state. Visit your local club and adhere to its rules and regulations.
What services does Anytime Fitness offer?
Is Anytime Fitness equipped with what I’m looking for?
- Cardiovascular, strength, free weights, functional training, and group fitness courses are among the basic amenities available, as are personal trainers, private bathrooms, and showers. Physical fitness consultations and evaluations are available at Anytime Fitness (services vary by location).
Does Planet Fitness have free weights?
They include a rack of dumbbells that may be used as free weights, but they do not have a power rack, which is a great feature. Planet Fitness will not be a good choice for individuals who enjoy performing squats and bench presses with bigger weights. In lieu of these free weights, Planet Fitness does provide the use of a Smith Machine, which may be found here.
Are gyms overpriced?
Gyms are no longer nearly as pricey as they were in the previous generation. Prior to the introduction of low monthly rates, members were required to pay based on how many months they wanted to participate. For example, a gym may charge $140 for a month, $360 for three months, and $540 for six months of membership. This may differ depending on the sort of gym.
Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
accompanied by an adult member. Anytime Fitness: Age 13 and older. YMCA: Children under the age of 14 who have completed orientation are permitted to use the facility without a parent’s permission.
Is Anytime Fitness a lock in contract?
Putting Your Membership On Hold: Generally speaking, you can ‘freeze’ your Agreement twice in a 12-month period for a total of up to three months for both periods combined. If we agree, you may freeze your Agreement for a longer period of time for travel, medical, or hardship reasons, but you must provide us with confirmation of your reasons.
How much does a gym membership cost?
Using data from 16 major gym chains around the country, we discovered that the average monthly cost of a gym membership to get the advantages of exercise in 2021 will be $37.71. Prices vary as well, depending on the level of membership; lower-tier memberships cost $31.00, while higher-tier memberships cost $44.42 (plus tax and fees).