Is it normal for Anytime Fitness to charge a monthly or annual membership fee?
- However, on average, Anytime Fitness membership costs range from $38.99 and $59.99 per month, with certain locations charging a little more than others in some cases. Ask about the 12-month membership plan, which has a lower joining charge than the 30-day membership plan and is thus more affordable.
- 1 What are the monthly dues at Anytime Fitness?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym membership?
- 3 Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 4 Can I cancel anytime fitness membership?
- 5 How much is Anytime Fitness a month UK?
- 6 Can I access any Anytime Fitness?
- 7 How old do you have to be to go to Planet Fitness?
- 8 Does Planet Fitness have free weights?
- 9 What is Planet Fitness worth?
- 10 Can under 18 go to gym?
- 11 Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
- 12 What gym can you join at 16?
What are the monthly dues at Anytime Fitness?
How much does it cost to become a member? Pricing will vary based on your area, but the average cost of a monthly subscription in the United States is $41, while the average cost of a monthly membership in Canada is $53. Individual independently owned gyms have its own set of dues, monthly fees, and any other costs that may be imposed.
What is the cheapest gym membership?
Five of the most reasonably priced gym memberships
- Planet Fitness is a health and fitness facility. As an alternative to traditional gyms, Planet Fitness promotes itself as a “Judgement Free Zone,” with advertisements referring to every Planet Fitness facility as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness, Your Local YMCA, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, and other similar facilities are available.
Can a 14 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Teens aged 16 and 17 are permitted to join Anytime Fitness clubs with the approval of a parent or guardian, provided that they agree to a series of strict rules meant to ensure the safety of everyone in the club (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Fit n Fast accepts 14-17-year-olds as members, but they must have a parent or guardian sign the membership agreement.
Can I cancel anytime fitness membership?
Anytime Fitness offers a seven-day cooling-off period after signing up. If you want to terminate your membership, you’ll need to do the following: Review your Membership Agreement before contacting your local club. Remember to pay close attention to the unique cancellation policy applicable to your state. Visit your local club and adhere to its rules and regulations.
How much is Anytime Fitness a month UK?
Only £35.95 each month is required to be paid in full. Includes complete and free admission to all UK clubs, including over 50 in London, 185 across the country, and more than 5,000 internationally.
Can I access any Anytime Fitness?
After 30 days of membership, you will be able to use any of the hundreds of gyms that we have throughout the world. If you are visiting another gym, we recommend that you first check with your home gym to ensure that your anywhere access has been activated.
How old do you have to be to go to Planet Fitness?
Members between the ages of 13 and 14 are required to be accompanied by a parent or adult when exercising. Members between the ages of 15 and 17 must have a signed waiver from a parent or guardian on file in order to participate. Important: Unless they are accompanying their parent or guardian, guests using the PF Black Card® must be at least 18 years old and in possession of an acceptable photo ID.
Does Planet Fitness have free weights?
They include a rack of dumbbells that may be used as free weights, but they do not have a power rack, which is a great feature. Planet Fitness will not be a good choice for individuals who enjoy performing squats and bench presses with bigger weights. In lieu of these free weights, Planet Fitness does provide the use of a Smith Machine, which may be found here.
What is Planet Fitness worth?
The market capitalization of a firm is commonly measured by the current stock price multiplied by the number of shares outstanding, which represents how much the company is worth. Planet Fitness has a net worth of $7.9 billion as of January 7, 2022. Planet Fitness, Inc. is a franchisor and operator of fitness facilities that is controlled by its subsidiary companies.
Can under 18 go to gym?
Restriction on Participant’s Age Some gyms do not accept anybody under the age of 18, while others, such as national franchises such as 24 Hour Fitness, allow kids between the ages of 12 and 17. In certain gyms, you may be required to sign in with an adult, but in others, you may be permitted to come and go as you like without an adult’s supervision.
Can a 16 year old go to the gym alone?
Teens under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult while registering. Teens under the age of 18 can work out on their own once a parent or guardian has signed a waiver authorizing them to do so.
What gym can you join at 16?
Locate a Gym that is Kid-Friendly. Planet Fitness is open to children ages 13 to 18 who are accompanied by a parent who has a current membership. Gold’s Gym accepts children as young as 13 who are accompanied by an adult member. Crunch Fitness : Age 13 with an adult member of the same age as the child. Equinox : Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult member.