If you’re searching for a no-frills exercise environment, Crunch Fitness is the place to go. The gym is large and well-equipped with all of the essential equipment you’ll need to get in a decent exercise. Although the monthly with contract option is somewhat less expensive than the monthly membership option, it does need you to sign a 12-month commitment.
- When it comes to contracts, Crunch provides month-to-month agreements, which is ideal for folks who aren’t sure how long they will be able to commit to a fitness program. There are certain sites that provide a $9.95 month-to-month subscription with no obligation, but this bargain is only available to subscribers in specific areas.
- 1 How long is the contract at Crunch Fitness?
- 2 Does crunch have a contract?
- 3 How can I get out of my Crunch Fitness contract?
- 4 How much does it cost to cancel a Crunch membership?
- 5 Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
- 6 Why did Crunch charge me $50?
- 7 How many locations does Crunch Fitness have?
- 8 Can you downgrade your Crunch membership?
- 9 Can you cancel Crunch membership over the phone?
- 10 What does freezing your gym membership mean?
- 11 What are guest privileges at crunch?
- 12 What happens if you don’t pay your Crunch membership?
- 13 Can I cancel my gym membership online?
- 14 How do I cancel my Crunch membership by mail?
How long is the contract at Crunch Fitness?
Crunch Fitness provides a month-to-month subscription for a cost of $9.95 a month with no need to sign a long-term contract for people who do not wish to commit to Crunch Fitness for an extended period of time.
Does crunch have a contract?
When it comes to contracts, Crunch provides month-to-month agreements, which is ideal for folks who aren’t sure how long they will be able to commit to a fitness program. Although this price is only available to customers in specific places, some locales provide a $9.95 month-to-month subscription with no obligation for consumers in select areas.
How can I get out of my Crunch Fitness contract?
Simple instructions on how to cancel your Crunch Gym subscription.
- Call (866) 428-9664 to speak with a representative. Input the phone number from which you’re making the call. Give the agent your account number and tell them you want to discontinue your subscription.
How much does it cost to cancel a Crunch membership?
After one year, you have the option to discontinue your Crunch Gym subscription. Early termination costs of $200 are required if you wish to terminate your membership before the end of the billing year. If you do not wish to quit your membership before the end of the billing year, you must pay administrative fees for early termination.
Can a 12 year old go to Crunch Fitness?
What age does my child need to be in order to obtain a Crunch Membership? Children must be at least 14 years old in order to exercise in the main section of Crunch. While their parents are working out, everyone aged 13 and under is welcome to hang out with our Super-Sitters.
Why did Crunch charge me $50?
What is the purpose of this fee? The Annual Fee is a financial investment that pays for the upkeep of equipment, building maintenance, and periodic enhancements at our facilities.
How many locations does Crunch Fitness have?
Crunch has more than 225 stores in 24 states in the United States, as well as Puerto Rico, Canada, Australia, and Spain, with plans to build more than 500 franchise units in the near future.
Can you downgrade your Crunch membership?
There is a $10 administration charge for each upgrade or reduction in Membership Type that takes place. Members who desire to increase their membership must pay the pro-rata amount for the current billing cycle as well as the previous month’s subscription. Members who downgrade will lose their privilege to the previous month’s membership at the higher membership level.
Can you cancel Crunch membership over the phone?
Call customer support at (866) 428-9664 to place an order over the phone. Input the phone number from which you are calling. Give the agent your account number and tell them you want to discontinue your membership with the organization.
What does freezing your gym membership mean?
By freezing your membership, you may ensure that you have a spot at The Gym and avoid having to pay the joining fee.
What are guest privileges at crunch?
ACCESS RIGHTS FOR GUESTS Members are encouraged to come or send their friends to the club for a tour of the facilities and a membership assessment. Each member is permitted to bring one (1) visitor (a local resident) each 24 hour period, subject to the type of membership they have.
What happens if you don’t pay your Crunch membership?
If you fail to pay your gym fees on time, the gym has the right to restrict you admission to the facility. If the termination of services does not persuade you to pay your account, the billing business will have to come up with another method of persuading you to pay your payment. Normally, they will send you letters advising you that your account has been overdue.
Can I cancel my gym membership online?
If you want to cancel your Planet Fitness membership, you must either visit your club in person or send a postal letter. Your subscription with Planet Fitness cannot be cancelled over the phone or through the company’s website.
How do I cancel my Crunch membership by mail?
If you don’t want to be charged for long distance calls, you may always cancel your membership by sending a letter to the company. Send a letter to your Crunch fitness center with a clear explanation of your desire to terminate your membership in the body of the letter. A copy of the letter must also be faxed to ABC Financial, which may be reached at the following fax number: 501-992-0802.