For further information about specialized club access based on membership type, please contact us online using our Live Chat tool, phone 1-800-741-4109, or visit your local club.
- Lifetime Fitness has been contacted. The customer care department at Lifetime Fitness does not respond to emails, but does respond to phone calls. There are two methods to contact Lifetime Fitness, using two different forms of communication: phone and web. The finest phone number for Lifetime Fitness customer service is +1 855-430-5433, just in case you weren’t aware that there was another option.
- 1 Is Lifetime Fitness a corporation?
- 2 How do I cancel my life fitness membership?
- 3 Who is the CEO of Lifetime Fitness?
- 4 Is Lifetime Fitness privately owned?
- 5 How many locations does Life Time Fitness have?
- 6 Is lifetime worth the price?
- 7 How do I contact Bahram Akradi?
- 8 What membership do lifetime employees get?
- 9 Did Lifetime Fitness get bought out?
- 10 Can I freeze my lifetime fitness membership?
- 11 Can you freeze your lifetime membership?
- 12 How do I cancel my lifetime digital subscription?
Is Lifetime Fitness a corporation?
Lifestyle Fitness is an American corporation that is dedicated to giving its clients with the opportunity to participate in health club programs that have been developed by Lifetime Fitness. Bahram Akradi serves as the company’s CEO and chairman at the present time.
How do I cancel my life fitness membership?
Please note that you may terminate your Life Time membership at any time with a 30-day notice, either in person, by mail, or by calling Member Relations at 1-877-583-6818. We do this to make it as convenient as possible for you.
Who is the CEO of Lifetime Fitness?
Bahram Akradi (born in May 1996) is an Iranian-born Iranian-born Iranian-born Iranian-born Iranian-born Iranian-born Iranian-born Iranian-born Iranian-born Iranian-born LIFE TIME FITNESS In what capacity does Lifetime Fitness have a chief executive officer (CEO)? What is the best way to cancel my lifelong fitness email? Here’s how it’s done:
- Formally request that your membership be terminated by writing a letter. Include the details about your membership in the letter as well. Inquire about receiving an email confirmation of your cancellation. A copy of your signed letter should be kept for your records. You can send your request via mail to the address of your local club.
Is Lifetime Fitness privately owned?
Life Time Fitness has re-established itself as a privately held corporation. The purchase of the Chanhassen, Minnesota-based firm by an investor group led by affiliates of Leonard Green Partners and TPG was finalized on Wednesday by the previously disclosed investment group.
How many locations does Life Time Fitness have?
Currently, Lifetime Fitness has more than 150 sites in 41 major regions in the United States and Canada.
Is lifetime worth the price?
If you have the financial means, a Life Time Fitness membership is well worth it. Although it is pricey, you will have access to high-quality equipment and will be able to engage in a range of strength and aerobic exercises there. It’s also a great destination for families to visit because it offers a variety of activities for children.
How do I contact Bahram Akradi?
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the company’s founder
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- 3002 Corporate Place is located in Chanhassen, Minnesota 55317 and serves as the corporate headquarters. (HQ)
What membership do lifetime employees get?
Employees at Life Time Fitness are eligible to earn a complimentary membership to the facility.
Did Lifetime Fitness get bought out?
For around $4 billion, including the assumption of debt, the investment companies Leonard Green Partners and TPG Capital agreed to purchase Life Time Fitness, a gym operator. The transaction closed on Monday. The leveraged buyout is the latest transaction completed by TPG and Leonard Green, which have previously teamed together to acquire companies such as J.D. Power and Associates.
Can I freeze my lifetime fitness membership?
What if I’m going to be away from the club for a long period of time? Can I put my membership on hold? You can put your membership on hold by providing a written notice of 30 days. There are service costs and monthly on-hold dues to consider. For medical or military freezes, there are no service fees or monthly dues to pay.
Can you freeze your lifetime membership?
A Life Time Work member who gives 30 days notice can put their membership on pause for two months in any rolling 12-month period, in minimum increments of a full month, without losing their benefits. For further information, please speak with your Life Time Work service agent directly.
How do I cancel my lifetime digital subscription?
Your written notice of termination may be delivered to Life Time Digital at 2902 Corporate Place, Chanhassen, MN 55317 (by mail), (b) by email to [email protected] (by email), or (c) in person at any Life Time Access Center if you also have a Life Time Access Membership (see below).